I’ve been following the PoinsPlus plan since the weekend, and I love it so far. I don’t weigh-in until Friday, but here’s what I already know…
- I’m making healthier food choices. I’m reaching for a banana or an orange instead of a mini ice cream sandwich.
- I feel light as a feather. I don’t feel weighed down by processed foods. I’m still eating some, but my intake of healthy whole foods is noticeably greater than it was in previous weeks.
- I love exercise, and I’m pleased with the number of activity points I could use if I needed to.
- The new Weight Watchers app for my iPhone is much more impressive than the app I used on Momentum. It is much more comprehensive so I don’t feel a need for third-party apps like I did in the past.
- I feel like I have, once again, found the place where I belong. I’ve said it a million times. Weight Watchers changed my life, and there is something absolutely comforting and familiar about logging in e-tools.
I’m so glad I chose to give PointsPlus a real shot. I believe I’ll see good results when I weigh-in later this week, but I don’t have to weigh-in to know that I am making smarter, healthier food choices. I feel awesome, and I feel confident that I am, once again, making the best decisions for my body. And it feels good.