I had a fantastic weekend, but it was also extraordinarily busy. I’m posting FMM a little late this week, but I hope you’ll forgive me and join the fun anyway. =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of this post so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1) What is your favorite part of an average day? My favorite part of the day is late afternoon. That’s when I get my biggest burst of energy so I get a lot accomplished in those hours.
2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? If so, what is it? I eat oranges everyday unless I run out (which I try not to do.) I eat bananas most days too.
3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? I definitely prefer to sleep in late so I do when I can. But I’ve been noticing lately, when I have to get up early, it doesn’t take long to fall into step with the day. =)
4) Share one thing that you’re looking forward to doing this week. I’m looking forward to some fun weekend plans with awesome friends.
5) What’s for dinner this evening? I’m planning to eat the homemade chili I made and froze last week. It’s so tasty!
Okay, now it’s your turn. The questions are simple so take a few minutes to share your own answers, and don’t forget to come back and leave a comment with your link!