Lifestyle Shopping

Do You Shop at Lane Bryant?

I love Lane Bryant, and I can’t resist them when they offer 40% off of nearly everything in stores and online!  And in addition to 40% off,  you can also earn Real Women dollars which is, of course, awesome!

Over the last year, I’ve scored a few incredible dresses at LB that make me feel feminine, whistful and put together.  And I have a feeling that it’s going to happen again soon. 😉  My eyes are on this maxi dress and this convertible maxi dress.  I also adore this swimsuit that has a built-in under wire and these lace cork wedge heels

Where do you shop?  Do you prefer shopping in-store or online?

Cori
    May 4, 2011 at 2:08 am

I love LB bras! They are the only ones I have found that are really comfy!! I buy a lot of shirts there too!! I mostly shop online since shopping with 3 kids is not fun at all!!

Anonymous
    May 4, 2011 at 2:11 am

Thanks for sharing! Must go soon!

Annie
    May 4, 2011 at 2:37 am

I love LB and am going to miss shopping there soon! I'm now the smallest size they offer (14), so it won't be long before I can't shop there anymore. It is a strange bittersweet feeling. I love their clothes!!! I'll snag that coupon for some jeans or summer t-shirts. Thanks for sharing! :o)

Denise
    May 4, 2011 at 2:38 am

I am starting to like Lane Bryant again. For the longest time it seemed like everything I got from them fell apart after like 2 washes. I do like the bras I got from there recently though. Mostly I had been going to Avenue. Lately though they have gone to styles I am not interested in. I also can find nice things at Kmart and sometimes at Cato.

Bonnie
    May 4, 2011 at 2:53 am

I too buy all the cute matchie bra & underwear sets…..LOVE THEM!!!

freckles-fat-be-gone.blogspot.com

Princess Dieter
    May 4, 2011 at 4:31 am

Lane Bryant was my main place to shop since I was a size 12/14 from 1978 on. Back then, horrible "old lady" clothes. But regular shops only used to carry up to a 12, and not often a "roomy 12". That left me NO option. Later, they got more hip and I was happier shopping there. When the closed the one in my neighborhood, I switched to AVENUE as my primary, though I scheduled trips to LB once or twice a year (usually holidays). I like their undies. )

I'm a 14/16 now, so pretty soon they will be too big for me. Which is a nice problem to have, but I feel a bit of anxiety at not having a go-to store, but having to shop a variety of stores in the L sizes (hopefully 10/12 ).

The bras at LB are sexy!

Dawn
    May 4, 2011 at 4:32 am

I'm from UK and I've never heard of Lane Bryant except in blogs..its on my list of USA things I wish I could try…along with hershey's kisses, beef jerky and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches….maybe I'm best off NOT trying most of that!
    Dawn

Tiffany
    May 4, 2011 at 6:14 am

I buy bras there because they actually make my cup size in cute styles and don't cost $100+!! I'm pretty sure I will ALWAYS buy my bras there, no matter what clothing size I am. 🙂 As for clothes though, I honestly can't wait to never have to shop there again… that goes for Avenue too!! Very few things fit me properly (most stuff is too long, even though I'm 5'6") but with so few shopping options, they are my current default store… and I do love a sale!! 🙂

Lyn @ Life Lyn Style
    May 4, 2011 at 11:03 am

Is the 40% sale going on now? I shop there fairly often and recently had the best customer service. I was trying on a ton of clothes and after I checked out, they had to unlock the door to let me out. They had closed 20 min earlier and I didn't even know. I didn't feel hurried or rushed at all. 🙂

Maria
    May 4, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I used to shop at Lane Bryant in store all the time, but then I gained weight and they didn't carry sizes big enough, so I've been going to Catherine's. But now that I've lost weight, I'm thinking I should look at it again!

Misty
    May 4, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I absolutely LOVE Lane Bryant. I just received my bras from the buy 2, get one free sale. I'm trying not to buy too many clothes right now as I'm losing weight almost daily. But I think this sale might be too good to pass up even for me. Maybe it's time to buy an outfit I want to be able to fit into to add some more motivation in!

Echo de Mumbles
    May 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I like LB, but sometimes I just want a stinking tank top that doesn't cost a bunch!

Definitely snag the deals when they come out though. A bonus of that store is how many sales/deals they have going on.

ThunderThighs
    May 5, 2011 at 1:54 am

Those clothes are CUTE!!

BTW, head over to my blog, you have an award waiting for ya!!

HilBil
    May 5, 2011 at 2:03 am

I like typically like to go to the actual store to shop, but I always have a size problem. This problem usually consists of them not having my size in something and so I usually have to order my stuff online anyhow. Still, I like to be able to see and feel the items I'm buying.

I do love me some LB!

Sarah Kopf
    May 6, 2011 at 1:19 am

I absolutely LOVE Lane Bryant! And you're right. I feel great in their dresses!

Sarah