Fitbloggin Friends Travel

Fitbloggin’ Friends

I have so much to say about Fitbloggin’ and everything else awesome that has been happening in my life lately, but here a few pics for now…I’ll share more details this week!

Britt and Me

B-fry, B and me…Can you believe it?!
Jen and me..both sporting her Prior Fat Girl bracelets!

Emily, Me, Britt and Emmie having a little too much fun! =)
Foodie! Love her..I know Kent is envious that I’m here with this awesome lady!
JackSh*t! Yay!
Emmie and me…drinkin’ it up..
Mizfit – she’s the reason I’m here. I love this woman.
Alan and me..

Laurie
    May 22, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Re: that pic of you and Emmie drinking it up, I'm sad we don't have a picture of me 'guiding' you to the bathroom 🙂
    Great fun!

Michelle
    May 22, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I just found your blog and so glad I did. You are so inspirational. Keep up all your hard work

Nora J
    May 22, 2011 at 6:14 pm

So you're "in the middle of a weight loss process"? If this is the middle, what did you start it at 700 lbs? And you think you're "overweight"? Newsflash, overweight is a few pounds extra. "Morbidly obese" is more fitting for you.

At least you got your 15 minutes of fame. now go stuff some popcorn down your throat.

Shauna
    May 22, 2011 at 7:23 pm

Aww yer all a bunch of cuties. SO FREAKING GOOD to meet you! 🙂

Maria_NJ
    May 22, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Kenz how did you make out on the flight, are you OK? Love the pictures…It was wonderful hanging out with you this weekend, it was awesome, wasn't it??

Kelly
    May 22, 2011 at 10:25 pm

I'm so glad you had a great time! I just wish I could've been there with you. =)

Steve
    May 22, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Hey…I met you! And I met all of them too! Rock on!

Nina Patricia @ The Adventures of Nina Patricia
    May 23, 2011 at 1:58 am

I'm so glad you had so much fun, you deserve it

♥ Shrinking Kenz ♥
    May 23, 2011 at 2:02 am

Well, it seems that Nora J is suggesting that my goal weight = zero pounds. I don't think it's worth explaining this basic mathematical principle, but it's my blog so I'll do it. 😉

I have lost 127 pounds, and I need to lose another 130 or so which means that I am, in fact, in the middle of my weight-loss journey.

That is all.

♥ Shrinking Kenz ♥
    May 23, 2011 at 2:02 am

LOL Laurie! =0)

Gretchen
    May 23, 2011 at 2:19 am

I'm so happy I met you this weekend! You are seriously awesome. Keep on rocking it grrrrrl, and as a half-Asian I can say that I'm relieved that at least YOU know your math. 😉

A Girl Who Loves Cupcakes
    May 23, 2011 at 2:19 am

Dont let the haters bother you, they hate themselves and hope to make others as miserable as they are. Fuck that! You are an amazing inspiration and are gorgeous in your pics. I'm jealous of all the fun everyone had, definitely going next year and hope to meet all you amazing bloggers like you who inspire me!

Shelli Belly
    May 23, 2011 at 2:20 am

I love all of the new found Fit Bloggin Motivation. Keep on Keeping on.

OK Nora
    Good Grief!!!!

misslady
    May 23, 2011 at 2:23 am

I've been following your blog for awhile, but have never commented. Your persistence is inspiring! Way to keep your rebuttal classy– There is no time for negative people. XOXO

Brittany
    May 23, 2011 at 2:25 am

2 pics of me 🙂 Yay!

Vinny
    May 23, 2011 at 2:47 am

WOW, it amazes me on how insensitive some people can be.

Keep up the great work Kenz and don't let the haters get you down!

Mike
    May 23, 2011 at 2:48 am

Honestly Nora J, why? Why do people have to be such haterz? I am sooo there at the next fitbloggin'. All the people I have come to know intimately through their blogs are at that thing. It would be like a reunion ….. Or I guess just a union because I've never been before. It is so strange how in this process of loosing weight in the open has made me entangled with so many other people I have never met, I love it. Enjoy your time there Kenz.

Starting At 500 Pounds

Curvy Nerd
    May 23, 2011 at 6:29 am

@Nora J = FAIL! Good on you, Kenz, for dignifying it with a response.

Fat people just can't win. If you're NOT trying to lose weight, people demonize you. If you ARE trying to lose weight, it's not enough (and people demonize you). If people ASSUME you are not trying to lose weight/not trying "hard enough," they demonize you.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY! Your pics are amazing! Looks like an amazing time. Wish I could have been there!!!

Alexa/Curvy Nerd

carla
    May 23, 2011 at 10:29 am

xoxoxoxoxoxo

and send me a copy of that pic 🙂

It's one of my absolute faves from the weekend.

misfit 🙂

What Can I Say? Next Week = Awesome!
    September 12, 2012 at 3:35 am

[…] of my year.  It’s time to go to Baltimore!  Last year I attended Fitbloggin’ for the first time, and I knew as soon as I arrived that I’d be back this year.  Having the opportunity to […]