Weekends fly by, don’t they? If you read my blog, you know what that means. It’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of this post so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Are You A Bookworm?
1) How often do you read? I’m almost always reading something these days…
2) What’s the last book you read and loved? I love the book I’m currently reading, but the last book I loved prior to this one was ‘Safe Haven’ by Nicholas Sparks.
3) What book(s) are you currently reading? I started reading ‘Something Borrowed’ by Emily Giffin yesterday so I could see the movie this week, and so far, I’m in love though I wonder what that says about me. Sigh…
I’m also reading ‘Water for Elephants’ and ‘The Help’ though I’ll finish reading ‘Something Borrowed tonight. Has anyone else read it? Does anyone plan on seeing the movie?
4) Share a few of your favorite authors. This list could get long, but my absolute favorites are Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham, Jennifer Weiner, Jen Lancaster, etc.
5) What’s next on your list of must-reads? I plan to finish the two I just mentioned, but I might read ‘Something Blue’ first which is a sequel to the book I’m reading now.
Now it’s your turn to share your answers! Don’t forget to link back here so we can all see your answers too! Happy Monday!