Something Different

by Kenlie Tiggeman on May 27, 2011

I’m trying something new today because I don’t feel like typing, but I always have something to say…I hope you’ll take a few minutes to listen as I talk about staying motivated  and check back soon for my regularly scheduled posts. ;)

Have a happy Friday!

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Nicky May 27, 2011 at 9:26 am

Oh my goodness, it's been YEARS since I've listened to One Girl Revolution! I was obsessed with them in highschool, actually got to meet them a few times. Such a great group!

I really loved the audio blog idea. The volume seemed pretty low on my computer–had to crank up my volume to the max to hear pretty well, but it could just be my older mac being funny.

Anyway, really good idea. I totally agree with you about the days you don't want to work out being the most important and after listening to this post I've realized that that's my problem… On those days, I've not worked out and that's reinforced my lazy pattern for the past few weeks. Tonight, I'm going to suck it up and do SOMETHING. Thanks for this post. :)

carla May 27, 2011 at 9:36 am

oooh I can not wait for the house to wake up so I can listen without….waking the house up :)

mary May 27, 2011 at 12:07 pm

thank you!!!!
just what i needed to hear!

Ximenax May 27, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Hi Kenz, thanks a lor for this audio post is really motivating and I hope you had fun running your 5k. I read your post yesterday and sent an email to Brad about the program he is starting, I truly hope I'm one of the 100 fortunate participants. Today I went for a walk and decided to run very lightly for about 5 minutes pushing my daughter in her stroller, It was the first time I did it and it really felt good. Thanks for your kinds words.
Take care and I hope you feel better soon.
Ximena

Laurie May 27, 2011 at 2:51 pm

This was fun to listen to. You giggled at one point and I could just visualize it.

Anonymous May 27, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I really enjoyed the audio! I can really hear the determination in your voice…inspiring. Especially hearing you vebalize "even when you don't feel like doing it, do it anyway". So true….!

BrookeNotOnADiet May 28, 2011 at 1:21 pm

You are so right on the the days you don't want to work out are the days that you NEED to workout.

Hope your 5k was AWESOME! I'm sure it was!!

PS: I miss you like crazy!!