Friend Makin’ Mondays is always fun, but having so much interaction last week made it awesome! Don’t you think? So let’s get creative with our answers again this week and make it even better than last week! =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
- List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Vanilla Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, bottled water, skim milk, single servings of Brie, onions, green peppers, chicken and edamame (in the freezer.)
- What kind of milk do you drink? Skim…I buy a quart at a time, and I never finish that much before it goes bad..
- Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? Obviously, I prefer fresh veggies, but I love keeping frozen edamame on hand. The individual packs at Sam’s Club are only 3 P+ each per bag!
- What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water, milk, green tea. There are sodas and other options in the pantry, but I don’t drink that stuff (other people do) so it doesn’t need to be in the fridge regularly.
- How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Every other week or so – or if I notice that something needs to be cleaned out…and usually on Sundays.
- What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? The fridge is loaded up with fruits and veggies, but I’m most excited about the sugar snap peas. I fell in love with them at the Hollywood Farmer’s Market, and they’re my favorite vegetable now.
- What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? There are a few Hershey chocolate bars that I like to use to make s’mores…only 2 P+ each. Yum! For the record, I think it’s perfectly healthy and normal to have things in the fridge that aren’t totally healthy.
- What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? Reduced fat cream cheese. I made up a recipe today, and it flopped. Now I wish I had made my new, favorite cheesecake cups instead. That will have to happen later this week!
- How often do you shop for groceries? I shop for groceries a few times a week. It seems like I run out of strawberries every few days…
- What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? White squash…I’m not really sure how to cook it so it’s in the crisper until I figure it out.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and come back to post a link in the comments section! Happy Monday!