Reflection

Processing

There’s a lot happening in my world right now – mostly good stuff – related and unrelated to topics that I discuss on my blog. I need a day to process it all and work things out in my head, but I’m here. And I’m okay.

It’s after 1 am, and I just completed a workout thanks to a little push I got from Britt! Go check out her blog today, and tell her thanks for kicking Kenz into gear, will ya? 😉 She likes comments more than I do (if that’s possible.)

Anyway, I have eaten well and exercised regularly in the last few days, and it feels good.  I’ll weigh-in later today, and I hope that I’m down at least 2 pounds – the amount I gained while I was away for most of May.

Sometimes I have a lot to say, but right now I need to think…so that’s all.

Will you tell me how your week is going?  How are your workouts?  What’s happening outside of my little world? Fill me in…

Michelle
    June 3, 2011 at 6:58 am

It's not the easiest of weeks in my world as far as eating and working out goes. I've had a lot of things messing up plans for eating. Appointments over running, my husbands schedule and mine not really making it easy to plan food and last night some of my friends and I had our regular bring your own food get together. I've just about managed to stay on top of it though so hopefully come Monday I will have been able to keep on top of it. Workouts have been a little easier to fit in but I have been feeling a bit sluggish so having to make myself get out there. One day I am feeling really on top of it and the next I can feel like it's a huge battle. (Reading that back it all sounds very whiny!).

MizFit
    June 3, 2011 at 9:37 am

hmmm nothing here but family family family.
    I dont suppose youre curious about the fact my girl starts piano lessons on monday?
    😉

downsizers
    June 3, 2011 at 10:42 am

I am going to participate in the Slimmer for Summer Challenge over at Debbie Does Dieting. I am looking forward to it. It last for 12 weeks – totally do-able. You may want to join us!!

Jenn
    June 3, 2011 at 11:41 am

Wow! You worked out rather late. Good for you! If that's not determination, I don't know what is!

safire
    June 3, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Getting back from vacation was tough since I was lacking sleep, healthy eating and exercise. I'm happy to report I'm back to feeling almost 100% again since being on plan 3 days so far this week!

Emily Sandford
    June 3, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Thinking is good. We could all use more "thinking" time – especially us blogging over-sharers! Good job on the late night workout. I started Bikram yoga this week and its kicked my ass.

Tammy
    June 3, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Enjoy your day away from the blog! My workouts are going well – still working on building consistency – do a little something every day. My weekend looks to be busy – sad and happy events. I have a visitation and funeral for my coworker, but my sister is visiting from out of town and we are having lunch with my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary! I will make good food choices!!!!

A Fat Girl's Perspective
    June 3, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Kenz, how are you losing 2-3lbs a week? I can do that at the beginning of a new diet, but to maintain that kind of loss I can never do it. Right now I've gain all but .5lbs of the 4lbs I've lost back. This has never happened in my first month of WW (at least on the old system). I have to say its discouraging, but not quitting worthy.

Kris
    June 3, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I just stumbled on to your blog from a comment you posted at No More Bacon – your progress is inspiring!

My weight loss journey is mostly complete, I'm in maintenance mode now, and will be forever, which still means regular workouts and watching what I eat.

This week I've been sick (chest cold/strep), so I've not run since Sunday, and I miss it! I'm hoping to do a slow easy 3-4 miles later this afternoon to see if I'm really better.

Enjoy your day!