Friend Makin’ Mondays: How Much Weight Have You Lost?

I am really looking forward to Monday because it will be the first full day of visiting with my sister and niece!  I’m always so excited about seeing them, and we have some fun things planned this week!  But first, it’s time for FMM!  My friend and fellow blogger, Alexa from The Curvy Nerd, came up with a great topic for next week so be sure to check back for that too because it’s going to be fun!

On her way to see Auntie!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: How Much Weight Have You Lost?  And what have you gained from losing it? (If you’re participating in FMM – and you’re not on a weight-loss journey, tell us about a powerful change you’ve made in your life!)

This is one of my favorite topics because I’ve gained so much since I started losing weight.  I’ve lost 131 pounds, and I’ve gained energy, confidence and a keen awareness that I’m stronger than I thought.  The last part is probably most important to me right now because I have a long road ahead.  And during this time of maintenance that I’ve been in, I feel like a winner for keeping off what I’ve lost.

Now it’s your turn!  Tell us about the changes you’ve experienced in your own life! And don’t forget to come back and link up! Happy Monday friends!!!

42 thoughts on “Friend Makin’ Mondays: How Much Weight Have You Lost?

1. Tiffany

I’ve lost 37 pounds since the beginning of the year. I was at 218 in January and am 181 right now. I can’t really tell the difference, except in my face, although I still have a super pudgy neck….and a belly! But I’m trying:)

2. Pingback: FMM: How Much Weight Have You Lost? | | The Curvy NerdThe Curvy Nerd

3. TC Meagher

Hi this is really the first time of truly dieting, as the years have gone on I have just slowly put the ponds on. So about 2 months ago, I started and I have lost 11 pounds so far. It feels great, I have a long road ahead but I really need to do this. What I have gained is a new look at food and what it does for me.
    TC

4. Tiffany

Congrats on your weight loss. That is awesome!

I’m going to be doing my 90 day update soon but all together since having my third child 4 months ago I have lost 49 pounds. I have 3 pounds of preggo weight to go and then I still have another 40 pounds I want to lose from my previous pregnancies that I was never able to lose. I think if I have another kid I am definitely going to try to prevent gaining more than 50 pounds. My highest was 65 pounds with my second and I still have 30 of those pounds to lose. My goal is to lose those last 40 or so pounds by the end of the year.

5. Tabby

Hello all, I’m not posting about my actual weight loss yet, but I wanted to congratulate all of you on your collective loss. You are an incredible inspiration and I’m glad I’ve bumped into this community. Thank you!

6. kjpugs

Ok I am so back and forth right now that I’m basically still at my start weight. But holy cow is that motivating!! 131 pounds!! That’s amazing!

7. Pingback: Friend Makin’ Monday: How Much Weight Have You Lost? « Completely Random Sally

8. Steelers6

Have I mentioned lately how proud of you I am? So proud. 🙂

I am still at about 40lbs lost, and more to go, but I am most proud of the fact that I have gained a lifestyle. Sure, it’s “only” 40 lbs in my 3.5 years of effort, but it is a lifestyle, and I’m still at it. I think maybe that is better than losing all I have to lose, but finding it again, no? And exercising and making better food choices for THREE & a half years, who can argue with that?

I have also gained knowledge, bloggie friends, a much healthier lifestyle (food & activity) confidence, & even ‘life’ in terms of doing more..branching out..not sitting on sidelines..Living! And honestly, the clothes are getting cuter. I’m all for cute clothes. 🙂
    Have fun with the ladies.
    Chrissy

9. MB

I’m down 95 pounds and only have 6 more pounds to go to reach my goal. I have gained so much over the past 20 months but the best thing is finding my happiness again. My only regret is waiting so long to do it. I wasted so many years being fat and miserable. What was I thinking?

10. Pingback: I DID IT! I HIT 150 LBS LOST! — The Truth About Dads