Drinking coffee is not something I do everyday, but over the last couple of months I’ve started drinking iced coffee (if it’s lightly sweetened!) The only thing that I drink everyday is water though I drink green tea (hot or cold) pretty regularly so owning a 12-cup coffee pot has never made sense for me.
A Keurig coffee brewer, however, makes a lot of sense because I can brew one cup at a time. When I learned that I could make iced coffee with the Keurig, I knew that I had to have one! And I have loved using mine so far! In addition to looking gorgeous on my counter, it’s perfect for me because it eliminates the need to make an entire pot of coffee! And the dark chocolate hot cocoa is an awesome way to satisfy my sweet tooth at only 60 calories per cup! It also comes in handy when I have friends over because I can offer them a variety of coffee and teas or hot cocoa without any hassle so I was pretty ecstatic when Keurig agreed to give one away to one of my readers. (Yep, awesome…I know!)
So here’s your opportunity to win a Keurig Platinum Brewing System with an awesome assortment of K-cups courtesy of Keurig, and I’m pretty excited about it! Seriously folks…I really enjoy sharing the opportunity to win things that I love so here’s what you can do to enter:
- Leave a comment telling me that you want a new Keurig brewer (one entry)
- Follow @Keurig on twitter, and tell them @alltheweigh says hi (one entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway on twitter (one entry *You can do this once daily. Just be sure to leave another comment so I know you did it!*)
- Like Keurig on Facebook and leave a message on their wall telling them that I sent you. You can also tell me hi on my page, www.facebook.com/alltheweighblog though it’s not required for entry. (one entry)
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog (three entries)
**Please keep all entries separate so it’s easier for me to sort through them when it’s time to pick a winner, and don’t forget to enter! You must be 18 years old and US a resident to enter! **
I love my Keurig Platinum Coffee Brewer because it’s pretty, versatile and practical. They even offer reusable filters to brew coffee for those who don’t wish to recycle the K-Cups. I’ll choose a winner next Wednesday, August 3rd, and I’ll notify the winner by e-mail who will then have 48 hours to send me their information. If I don’t hear from the winner within 48 hours, I’ll choose another winner.