Who Wants To Join Me in the Summer Breakfast Swap?

Last week, I mentioned that I would be participating in a Summer Breakfast Swap with Attune Foods, and now, after eating this cereal for more than a week, I have some things to say about it.  First, it’s delicious AND filling – more on that in a minute.

I’m really excited about offering everyone an opportunity to do their own breakfast swap with me for a week!  If you live in the U.S. and you’re interested (and you should be… because like I said, it’s delicious and filling) here’s what you have to do:

I'm with Kenlie!

Just click on the picture above that says “I’m with Kenlie” and add the code to your own blog…then click the coupon link to request your coupon for a FREE box of Uncle Sam cereal.  Once you fill out the form, you can print the coupon and take it to your local store to receive your free box of cereal.  Then eat it and write about it on your own blog.

Also, be sure to leave a comment for me letting me know that you’re joining the swap so I can talk about you on my blog and see what you’re up to on yours! =)

I hope you’ll all join me in the breakfast swap and let me know what you think of Uncle Sam cereal!  My current favorite is Honey Almond, but I love the original too with fresh blueberries and a banana.  I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. I’m not kidding.

Before I started the swap I was concerned about staying satisfied until my next meal, and now more than a week later, I can tell you that the cereal (along with a serving or two of fruit) keeps me satisfied all morning.

My breakfast this morning...

I’m so thankful to Attune Foods for allowing me to share the fun with you, and I can’t wait to hear what you think of the cereal so let me know!  I’d also like to give a couple of additional boxes away so when you join the swap and leave a comment, you’ll be entered to win two additional boxes of cereal.  And who doesn’t like healthy, tasty, free stuff?

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?   Does your breakfast keep you satisfied until the next meal?

Will you join me in the Summer Breakfast Swap?

21 thoughts on “Who Wants To Join Me in the Summer Breakfast Swap?

1. MrsFatass

I’m with Kenlie! I’m with Kenlie!

I typically have a boiled egg and a piece of toast. Boring? Yes. But I also don’t have to think about it. I just reach for it.

2. Chubby McGee

Go, girl! Rock it with your oats! 🙂

I had oatmeal this a.m., too (with sugar free syrup in it and a little skim milk). Definitely keeps me full until lunch. If I could only eat it for EVERY meal…I might be skinny. LOL!

3. Miss Felicity

I haven’t had anything for breakfast as of yet this morning, but normally I will throw together an egg omelette with fresh red and green peppers and a bagel thin. Or, this is my favorite, a bagel thin topped with peanutbutter and apple chunks. It is delicious. Check out my blog {under menu} for a picture and you wont be able to resist.

I would love to join your breakfast swap but I dont have a printer, to get the coupon. Maybe I will still join and just BUY a box and let you know what I think, we’ll see 🙂

1. Kenlie Post author

I’d be happy to send you a coupon in the mail. Just send me your address over e-mail! =)

4. Joan

I just printed off for my free box of Atune Cereral. I have my coupon now. But I don’t know how to put the code where it goes , sorry. But already love the cereal I tried it last week for the first time and I stayed very full and it even tasted really good. Thanks Joan

5. Duveen

OK, I’m in! My usual breakfast is a sliced apple, a Weight Watchers joghurt and Vita Muffin Top eaten at my desk as I check my morning work emails. But in starting a renewed effort on this whole weight loss thing (having lost 110 lbs and gained 70 lbs back – bleh), so I’m ready for a new breakfast routine. I’ve already printed off my coupon and I’m going to pick up my free box on the way home from work this afternoon.

6. Rachel

Thanks for the coupon! I usually eat a thin bagel and a banana for breakfast because cereal always leaves me hungry so iI am happy to try this.

7. Tiffany

Thanks for the cereal idea. In my house we are trying eat more real food, non processed stuff. So for breakfast I try to eat home made my own granola and homemade yogurt or steel cut oats. I cannot do eggs in the morning like the rest of the family. I do miss my cereal so I am always on the look for for ceral with miminal sugar and unnecessary stuff. I am going to take a look this weekend at the store to see if my local grocery store carries it!