Another Day in L.A.

by Kenlie Tiggeman on August 11, 2011

Good morning!  I just want to share a few fun pictures from earlier this evening.  I’m really looking forward to today because I’ll be working out at Slimmons with friends that I’m really excited to see. Richard was out Tuesday too so I’m ready to see him too.  =)  But as much as I’m looking forward to today, there was some fun to be had yesterday first.

After  doing a 5k then spending some time playing dress up with Sarah at Sealed with a Kiss, my aunts and I had dinner at David’s house.  Do you read his blog?  You can find it here.  You might even see a few other pics of us. ;)

Dinner was great…David made a healthy and delicious meal that featured heirloom tomatoes and basil.
And the main course was incredible!  We ate  a spinach curry chicken dish that was loaded with vegetables over cous cous.  I’ve learned a lot about my veggies I love thanks to David, and now I’ll add cous cous to the list.  I haven’t had it in ages, but it’s definitely going to be part of my dinner rotation now.

I had a great evening, and I’m looking forward to another great day today.  What’s everyone up to today?

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

David (Keep it up, David) August 11, 2011 at 4:47 am

It was so wonderful seeing you, Kenlie, and welcome to the city of angels! If anyone wants to know more about the curry dish, you can check out the recipe here: http://keepitupdavid.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/kenlie/

Kenlie August 11, 2011 at 6:25 pm

I loved seeing you too! And I love it that you cooked for me too! Thank you, my friend! See you Saturday! (((((hugs)))))

auntiekim August 11, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I headed over to David’s blog to take a look and was stopped dead in my tracks. I’m a very happily married lady, but WOW are his eyes gorgeous! And I”m pretty much obsessed with crockpots and all things curry so I’m def making that recipe. Have a great day in your new city!

Kenlie August 11, 2011 at 6:28 pm

He’s such a great person! And I agree that he has beautiful eyes!

teresa August 11, 2011 at 2:01 pm

ooh, thanks for the link to that recipe. I’m definitely making that one for my family!
It looks like you’re really having fun and making the most of the city.

Kenlie August 11, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I hope you enjoy the recipe! =0)

Bella August 11, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Kenlie – You seem like you’re loving living in L.A. so far, and I’m so happy for you. I know it was a huge change for you, but it sounds like you’ve got tons of supportive, fun friends around you there, so I’m sure you’ll settle in just fine.

David is fantastic – his story, his recipes, and his whole attitude. You guys are lucky to have each other as friends.

I asked this on his blog post, too – the height difference between you is adorable. Is he really tall or are you short? Both? I’m short myself at 5″3′, so most of my pictures with taller people look exactly the same.

Kenlie August 11, 2011 at 6:31 pm

David is about a foot taller I am…and I do consider myself lucky to be his friend! =0)

Joan August 11, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Beautiful clothes and a beautiful woman in them. Have fun and work hard. Be safe love you MOM, I really like the clothes; especially the bright colors….

Kenlie August 11, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Aw Mom..I love you! <3 <3 <3

Nina Patricia August 11, 2011 at 6:45 pm

yes, I need more healthy recipes. The sad part is that my 19 yr old wont eat most of them (he never eats salads…ever) Very cute pics

Alyssa August 11, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Love David’s long eyelashes… and now, a new recipe for me! Woohoo! Glad to see California is already serving you up all this good stuff! :)