As promised, I’m feeling better so I’m back and bubbly for FMM! The weekends always go by so quickly, but mine was productive and filled with family and an awesome thunderstorm. This week, I’m excited to spend more time with my family – even Aunt Janice – who is coming to visit again for a few days before I leave. Now let’s get to FMM This week’s topic is a series of question for ladies, and the lovely Heidi from Finishing the Hat contributed so be sure to check out her blog and leave some love for her.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? Yes, I do! I’ve always liked it, but I started doing it a lot more when I began losing weight. I think I was transferring my craving for food to craving other things. Now I’ve settled down a bit, but I still enjoy shopping trips from time to time. 🙂
2. How often do you wear makeup? I typically wear makeup everyday, but I don’t wear it to workout (usually) nor do I feel the need to put it on to run to the store or on days when I I’m just hanging around the house.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? I love it….no really…I love it! My nail color changes constantly, and I can’t wait to see the new line of fall colors from OPI. I’m really into blues right now!
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Yes, I suppose so…I’m old fashioned, in that, I like the idea of a strong, compassionate significant other, but I’m also smart and capable of doing things for myself that no one else can do for me. And I think girls are smarter than boys. (Just kidding guys…kind of…)
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Overcoming my insecurities based on ridiculous societal standards or learning to love myself even though I don’t feel pretty.
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? Or do you prefer something else? I wear skirts and dresses mostly, and I’m mildly appalled by t-shirts so you won’t see me in them often though I rock the jeans once in a while too.
7. How do you feel about high heels? I wear them..prefer wedges…and can’t wait to lose enough weight to feel good in stilettos (and not break them, of course.)
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Well, I’m moving so I don’t subscribe to any now, but once I’m at my new address, I’ll subscribe to Weight Watchers magazine, In Style, Creating Keepsakes and probably a few others…any suggestions?
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I shave or wax or use Nair. My skin is always smooth though my method changes…
10. What do you like most about being a woman? Overall, I enjoy it. I’m stereotypical in my love of baking, crafting, knitting, and caring for others…and that makes me happy.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And don’t forget to come back and link up. Happy Monday!