This weekend was epic so I’m sad to see it end, but I’m looking forward to so many things this week like spending time with KeepItUpDavid (which I happen to be doing as I write this post) and seeing friends from Louisiana and enrolling for school and going to an audition for a TV show (that’s very LA, right?)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read? I am currently reading “The Help” because I want to see the movie (which seems much more interesting than the book so far…)
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw two this weekend with friends at a drive-in theater! It was so much fun! (Details and a few pics coming later!)
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. I am currently looking at KeepItUpDavid (well, when I look away from the computer screen. hehe)
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? My last stop was at Trader Joe’s where I bought bananas, peaches, mini pretzel bread and brie bites.
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? Aunt Janice…she’s traveling around the US, but she was checking in on me. 🙂
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? I spent a large part of this year traveling…my last official vacation was Aruba last year, but since then I’ve been to Baltimore, New York (obviously) and Louisiana, Oklahoma, Colorado and now L.A. which feels like a vacation everyday.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? Last week…;)
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? Instagram…I haven’t used it yet, but I do want to try it soon!
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? I helped an elderly woman read labels at Menchie’s (my favorite yogurt shop.) It’s sad that I had to think for a while to come up with this, but it shows me that I need to do more to be kind in little ways and big ways…
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! I hope you like them! If you have an idea for FMM, please e-mail me, and it could be featured! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!