The last few days have been filled with questions and uncertainty for me, but I’ve started working through some of it. I’ll talk about my thoughts/ideas/plans when I’m ready, but today I want to talk about something completely awesome. I’ve been sharing my thoughts and ideas on eating habits a lot recently, and I’m feeling good about my choices to replace most processed foods with more fresh produce and lean meats (yeah, I’m going to continue eating meat at least for now.)
I feel lighter on my feet and less bloated when I take time to prepare my own meals, and enjoying a home cooked meal makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something. So as you can imagine, I was thrilled to receive a beautiful 10-piece set of cookware last month courtesy of Calphalon. And I’m just as excited about what I’m about to tell you!
Calphalon is giving one of my readers a chance to win this 10-piece Calphalon Unison Nonstick Cookware Set which is incredible for a few reasons. First, the cookware is beautiful, and it’s so easy to use! I’ve made some beautiful omelets in my 8-inch skillet, and if you know me, you know that’s quite an accomplishment! I also discovered my love for cabbage when I prepared a fresh vegetable soup in my 8-quart stock pot. And transforming the contents of my refrigerator’s vegetable drawer is so easy in my 4-quart saute pan. And one feature that I adore is the glass covers with handles that don’t get hot. That will save more than an accident or two for yours truly. 😉
Cooking with these pots and pans makes me feel like a pro in the kitchen! And as a health-minded individual, I love this set because I can cook with very little oil (and in some cases no oil) allowing me to feel satisfied and healthy after my meals!
Now let’s talk about how you can win your own set of Calphalon cookware! There are a few different ways to enter so you have more than one chance to win. Here’s how:
- Check out Calphalon’s website and tell me what’s at the top of your wish list. I’d love to have one of everything, but at the top of my wish list you’d find this set of knives and this toaster and this slow cooker. You don’t have to list three things, but feel free. I can tell you that my personal wish list is pretty long! 😉 (one entry)
- Follow @Calphalon on twitter, and tell them that @alltheweigh says hi! (one entry)
- Like Calphalon on Facebook, and tell them Kenlie from alltheweigh.com sent you! (one entry)
- Feel free to say hi to me on Facebook too though you won’t receive an entry for that. I just like talking to you. 🙂
- Blog about my giveaway (linking to this post) on your own blog! Come back and leave a link so I can see it. (two entries)
You can submit your entries once a day for the duration of the contest, but please leave a separate comment for each entry (one comment for twitter, one comment for facebook, etc.) so I know you did it. **If you don’t leave separate entries, they will not be counted separately.**
The contest is open to US residents only, and the winner will be chosen at 9pm central time on Wednesday, September 14th. I’ll announce the winner in Thursday’s blog post. I will contact the winner via e-mail (so make sure you use an authentic e-mail when leaving your comments.) The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their information, or another winner will be chosen.