After a week without FMM, I have a greater understanding of how much I love hosting this every week. I know some of you love it as much as I do so I’m looking forward to getting back to it today! As I began typing, I realized that today is a national holiday so I wish all of you a day filled with sunshine and people you love. And we’ll welcome you back next week if you’re out today. 🙂
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
We’ve talked about this topic before, but this week the questions are different so take a few minutes to think on your answers. And if you have any ideas for FMM, feel free to pass them along! And if we use them, you’ll be sure to get the credit! 🙂
FMM: Favorite Things
1) What is your favorite food? I talk about food a lot of my blog, but Thai is my favorite. There’s nothing better (on my plate) than quality Pad Thai. I love sushi too though recently I’ve begun to worry that it’s not as good for me as I thought. (This makes me sad, and I’ll probably post on it soon.)
2) What is your favorite childhood memory? This question came up recently, and I felt like my answer was so lame. Now, looking back, I think my favorite memories were fun times with my family – around the Christmas tree, singing songs together in church, tubing down the Frio River in the Texas hill country…
3) What is your favorite way to burn calories? The elliptical is my favorite piece of gym equipment, but I also love aerobics in the form of dance. I also love my bicycle so I guess those are my top three. 🙂
4) What is your favorite mode of technological communication? Phone? Text? E-mail? Tweets? I like all of it. If I can’t sit in the room with the person I’m talking to, I prefer the phone. It’s easier to understand the person and feel connected. But I like all forms of communication.
5) Who is your favorite actor/actress? My favorite actor is either Matt Bomer of Zachary Levi. I’ve talked about these boys before. They’re just soooooooooooo handsome..and talented too, of course.
6) What is your favorite lip color? That’s kind of like asking me to choose my favorite cupcake. I love so many! My favorite standard now is “Creamy Nude” by Clinique. It’s so old school because I seriously wore it in high school. But I also love giant lip pencils by Smashbbox and glosses by Dior, Bare Minerals and Stila.
7) Who is your favorite historical figure? Anne Frank is probably my favorite…
8) Who is your favorite athlete? Lance Armstrong is my favorite (and not just because he’s a sexy Texan.) The guy is a machine, and he is proof that victory is worth the struggle.
9) What is your favorite TV network? I love USA Network most…I like sitcoms more than reality TV, and almost every show that they air is my favorite. They know how to do it. I just wish they didn’t split seasons…Heck, I wish there was a new episode of every show every week. I’d never sleep.
10) What is your favorite site on the web? I have a short list of sites that I visit often like Drudge Report, Twitter and CNN. I also read several blogs regularly and hope to read even more because this community is filled with brilliant folks.
Now it’s your turn to answer! Don’t forget to come back and link up!