Emotions Family

No More Pain For Uncle W

Mom left work early yesterday so we could see Uncle W.   We spent the evening with him, and he died just before 10 pm.

He went fishing over the weekend, and he was surrounded by family…Now he will never have to endure pain again. Please pray for my family…

There are some more stellar guest posts coming up in the next few days, but I’m writing this from my phone because I know you’ll support me and pray for my family and me.

I’ll be back soon….

auntiekim
    October 28, 2011 at 12:29 am

wishing peace for you and your family

Shannon
    October 28, 2011 at 12:48 am

I’m very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care.

Stephanie O
    October 28, 2011 at 1:00 am

Hugs and love to you and your family. We’ll be here when you’re ready to be back.

Katy
    October 28, 2011 at 1:00 am

Sorry to hear about your uncle 🙁 My thoughts are with you.

MizFit
    October 28, 2011 at 5:32 am

Im so sorry

Brandy
    October 28, 2011 at 5:54 am

I’m so sorry Kenlie. I will be praying.

Sarah R
    October 28, 2011 at 7:15 am

I’m so sorry to hear of this loss, for you and the entire family. You’ll all be in my prayers. Much love to you.

Thursday's Child
    October 28, 2011 at 7:40 am

I’m not a pray-er, but my best wishes to your family during this sad time.

mary
    October 28, 2011 at 7:55 am

know you and your entire family and especially uncle wesley are in so many people’s hearts and prayers. take time to grieve, take time to rest, and take the time to celebrate the life and love that uncle wesley had and still has for everyone and everything
    xo

TC
    October 28, 2011 at 8:19 am

Please know that I will be praying for you and your family. Your uncle is now in a better place, he is home now. We will all be here when you get back, so take your time and be with family
    TC

Barb
    October 28, 2011 at 8:26 am

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Ashley
    October 28, 2011 at 8:44 am

So so sorry for your loss. You have an angel on your side now for sure. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Christie
    October 28, 2011 at 10:04 am

Prayers for you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Rosalie
    October 28, 2011 at 10:06 am

So sorry for your loss! Know that your uncle will be watching over you and your family from Heaven and he’s in Jesus’ arms.

Morgan
    October 28, 2011 at 10:44 am

I am so glad that your uncle is free from the pain of his physical body, and also sorry for your family’s loss. I am glad that you have each other to lean on. I will pray for you all.

Kristin
    October 28, 2011 at 10:48 am

my deepest sympathies to you and your family during this time.

your uncle is no longer in pain, and will be watching over you. i’m glad he got to go fishing one last time – what a lovely memory to have.

Scarlet
    October 28, 2011 at 10:49 am

So sorry for you and your family’s loss. My prayers are with your family.

sandra mc combs
    October 28, 2011 at 11:53 am

God will wipe away all the tears and there will be no pain. A new glorified body and walking on streets of gold. Praise the Lord in Heaven.

Krista
    October 28, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers from North Carolina go
    to you and your family

Chubby McGee
    October 28, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Oh, sweets…you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tim
    October 28, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Take good care of yourself, Kenlie. My thoughts are with you and your family.

suzanne
    October 28, 2011 at 1:19 pm

I’m keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers. “hugs”

Steelers6
    October 28, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Oh, Kenlie, [& your whole family] I’m so sorry for this huge loss.

I love how Uncle Wesley lived life to the fullest until the very end! The photo of him with his fish K, HOW dear. I am SO glad you got to be on this coast when you did, and were able to spend as much time as you did with him in his final months. Precious, precious memories.

Love to you all,
    Chrissy

Gail @ Shrinking Sisters
    October 28, 2011 at 1:55 pm

It’s really nice that he got to enjoy time with family (and fishing) ’til the very end. Big hugs to you and everyone.

Janice- The Fitness Cheerleader
    October 28, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Hugs! May your uncle rest in peace. I love the pic of him with his fish.

Katie
    October 28, 2011 at 3:10 pm

I’m sorry for your loss! I will be thinking about you.

KT

nikkianne
    October 28, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Lots of love for you. Take care of yourself!

Penny L
    October 28, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Kenlie,

I’m praying for you and your family in this time of grief.

Your Uncle Wesley was a blessed man to have his family with him until the very end. May you find comfort in knowing he is no longer suffering and that he is now among the angels watching over you and Miss Joan.

Hugs,
    Penny

MissJ
    October 28, 2011 at 7:12 pm

So sorry. At least no more pain. I’m glad he went fishing, enjoying life till the end.

Lisa
    October 28, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Sorry for your loss – 2 years to the day from when I lost my Dad! Lots of prayers & cyber hugs being sent your way!

Nina
    October 28, 2011 at 9:42 pm

So sorry to hear this news. I really appreciate you sharing all of your wonderful stories about him and his strength and faith during this long hard fight. (Your Uncle is definitely a role model in grace and love that we can all learn from.) Sending many thoughts and prayers to your family during the sad time. Again, very sad to hear this.

Sincerely,
    Nina

Laurie
    October 28, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Thinking about you. Hugs.

Princess Dieter
    October 29, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I was just thinking as I awoke today how the worst thing in life is losing the people you love. THE WORST.

But thank God we have the hope of reunification in the , as the old hymn puts it, “sweet by and by”. This thought is my great hope. That I will see mom, dad, tia, Kiko..my lost ones…again. With no more pain ever.

Your uncle was fortunate to be so loved. This is the best life has–to love and be loved.

May grace pour upon you and yours as you mourn and grieve, with hope yet in your hearts for a better world to come….

Amanda
    October 29, 2011 at 3:58 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss. My sympathy and prayers for you and your family.

Tanya
    October 29, 2011 at 8:08 pm

So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Dana
    October 29, 2011 at 8:21 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. But what a beautiful way for him to have his last days, doing things he loved and surrounded by those he loved….

Marla
    October 29, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Kenlie, I’m so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Foodie McBody
    October 29, 2011 at 10:58 pm

He went fishing over the weekend?? Now that is awesome. I love that picture. It looks like he was having a wonderful time. I’m glad his pain is over and I’m glad he got to fish til’ the end. oxoxo to you.

Maria
    October 30, 2011 at 10:02 am

It’s fabulous he got to spend his weekend with his family doing something he loved. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Heather
    October 30, 2011 at 2:27 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May you uncle rest in peace. I’m sure he’ll check in on you from time to time…. your own special angel. Take care!

Nina Patricia
    October 30, 2011 at 11:33 pm

You and your family will be in my prayers. He was an exceptional man.

Joan
    October 31, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I want to thank all the people who prayed for us and kept my brother in prayer. He did pass away . He is with the Lord and now he is singing praises with the Saints ( the real saints). He loved the Lord first , then his family. He always made us laugh. There was 10 of us brothers and sisters,now we have 8 left. We do have a promise that if we live our lives pleasing unto God that we will see our loved ones again. So even though I will miss my brother more than I can explain I know I will see him again in Heaven. Thank you all for the words of comfort that you all shared on my daughter’s blog. Ms.Joan

comebacknikki
    November 5, 2011 at 8:01 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss.
    {{{Kenlie}}}