Exercise Lifestyle

Busy Days

Life gets busy at this time of year, doesn’t it?  🙂  And there are so many fun things happening that I didn’t take time to post yesterday.  I considered doing FMM today, but I don’t know how you’d feel about that so instead, I’ll just share an update.

I haven’t worked out in the last few days.  I’m traveling, but I’ve decided to make time to workout today anyway.  There’s an Anytime Fitness a few miles from here, and there’s also a beautiful lake right outside so maybe I’ll just take a walk/jog with Cal’s dogs.  Either way, I’ve decided that Tuesday will be a healthy day, and I’ll worry about Wednesday tomorrow.

I got to spend the day with relatives before Cal and his mom joined us for dinner, and it was so good to see Aunt Meme.  I’d like to post photos, but I haven’t uploaded them yet.

Maybe I’ll have more to share after a good night’s sleep.  Until then, will you share what’s happening in your world?  I’ve been feeling a bit disconnected since late last week so fill me in.  Are you working out?  Are you eating well in spite of holiday parties?  What’s important to you this week?

Jess
    December 13, 2011 at 7:23 am

Good for you making today a healthy day! 🙂 Not doing so well here myself. Love this time of year, but starting to feel the holiday crunch and I am so not liking it. Still have shopping to do and lots of wrapping that I haven’t even begun! Ugh. Can you tell I am feeling a little down lately?

Sabrina
    December 13, 2011 at 7:45 am

Coincidence, this post is the same title as my recent post.

Honestly, I’ve never felt busier and more exhausted than I do right now. I am always on the go, always running around somewhere, and always on my feet that some days it’s ok to miss my workout. I just want to decompress.

Brooke
    December 13, 2011 at 8:21 am

Getting to 318. After Thanksgiving, my SIL almost dying, and mother nature all within two weeks of each other………..I just want to see that number. Getting to the gym tonight to see if I can motivate it to show up.

auntiekim
    December 13, 2011 at 9:28 am

So glad you are enjoying your time. I hope you don’t feel pressure to post. We’ll be here when you get back. Enjoy your life!

As for me, I’m completely exhausted and feeling a little overwhelmed. Working a ton of overtime 🙁 I absolutely love this time of the year but I seem to be busier this year. Still, I’m THANKFUL it’s because I have so many great friends in my life and they all want to spend time with me. What could be better than that, right?

Nicole
    December 13, 2011 at 10:34 am

Good for you making today a healthy day! I strive to make everyday a healthy one and usually make it… until about 4:00 pm that is lol… or not lol depending on how you look at it. 🙂
    I have been doing the shredding in 30 and have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I wish it was more, but 5 lbs is 5 lbs right? I am starting week 3 today and it was A LOT more fun than week 2, but I thought it was a lot of jumping lol… Did you feel that way too?
    Thinking about making Christmas cookies today… we will see 🙂 Have a great trip and keep up the good work!

desertnails8
    December 13, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I had been doing pretty well eating 2 cups of vegetables with every meal until yesterday when I ate out at a restaurant (and didn’t eat any veggies) and then the rest of the day was a struggle with sweets. I am doing well eating at home or with food prepared from home. What with the cold weather I haven’t gone out for walks in a few days but I’ll get out there today. Romping around outside with Cal’s dogs sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you get a few pictures of them.

Latina Barbi
    December 13, 2011 at 12:46 pm

I won’t think about that today…I’ll think about that tomorrow! MUAH!

Bella
    December 13, 2011 at 4:13 pm

I am just living for Friday, the day I get out for Winter break. As a teacher, I look forward to it as much (or moreso!) than the kids do, I think. I don’t have any major plans for over the break, but I am going to make it a point to hit the gym and take some of the classes that are sometimes difficult to fit into my normal workweek schedule. Now all I have to do is get through these 90 essays…

Deborah (Schmiet)
    December 13, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Kenlie, it must be difficult with other commitments, travel etc. I’ve been pretty good exercise-wise. I’m getting to gym each weekday and am MOSTLY healthy during the week. But – alas – I’ve been having a few ‘treats’ on the weekends.

I tell myself I deserve them – and I’m sure I do – but non-food treats would be WAY better….

Hope you get your walk/jog in.

Deb

Maren
    December 14, 2011 at 5:34 am

“Either way, I’ve decided that Tuesday will be a healthy day, and I’ll worry about Wednesday tomorrow.” I think that is a great attitude!