After a fun weekend that feels like it flew by, it’s time to start a new week. But first, check out the painting I did over the weekend. Obviously, I’m not a painter, but I had a great time at my friend’s bachelorette party where we all painted a bridge.
And after painting and watching movies then painting ornaments Sunday morning, I did some Christmas shopping then spent the afternoon with Cal. It was such a great weekend with friends. Now it’s Monday, and you know what the means…
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: I am…
1. I am good at…painting my own nails, baking, singing…
2. I am happy when…I’m around people that love me.
3. I am working on…losing weight. It’s not easy right now, but I’m determined.
4. I am interested in…traveling, trying new recipes, etc.
5. I am always…excited to see Cal.
6. I am enjoying…my craftiness. Right now, I am obsessed with making wreaths! I also want to make a 12 Days of Christmas calendar so maybe I’ll work on that during my free time this week! And I’m making Christmas cards too! I might need more hours in my day to accomplish all of that. 😉
7. I am in…Louisiana today, but during the next month or so, I’ll also be in Texas, Oklahoma and New York.
8. I am reading…My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster…finally…and Something Blue by Emily Giffin.
9. I am concerned about…having enough felt to finish the wreath I’m working on now. (I told you…I’m obsessed.)
10. I am looking forward to…going to Dad’s house, seeing old friends and swimming laps while I’m there.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and share a link to your blog in the comments! Happy Monday my friends!