I’ve been striving to live a healthy lifestyle for a while now, and while there’s always more to learn, I have created a few habits that I think will help me throughout my life. And I know that many of you have some awesome tips to share too so let’s talk about it today!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Weight-Loss Tips
- I put my fork down more often between bites.
- I limit my salt intake…especially in the days approaching weigh-in day. 😉
- I do weight training…not just cardio. And floor exercises are a big part of my workouts too.
- I eat more veggies than fruit, but I eat both.
- I weigh and measure everything at home.
- I don’t eat everything on my plate just because it’s there. I am no longer a member of the “Clean Plate Club,” and that’s okay with me.
- I drink water regularly because I’ve recognized that sometimes when I feel hungry, I’m thirsty. It also helps to curb my appetite, giving my brain time to recognize that I’m satisfied.
I may not be an expert, but doing these things has helped me in the past. And they help now too. Now it’s your turn to share your tips! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And if you have questions, share those too. I bet someone here will have an answer for you. Happy Monday friends!
And the winner of the EatSmart kitchen scale is Steffie! Congrats Steffie! Please check your e-mail! Thanks to each of you who entered!