Beauty Beauty Trends

Does This Mean I’m Getting Old?

It’s finally the weekend, and I’m traveling…again.  I’ll be hitting a couple of states over the next week or so, and I’ll be doing it with a new hairstyle.  It has been a long time since my hair was this short, but I hope that will make it pretty easy to maintain.  Does this mean I’m getting old?

Becca
    February 18, 2012 at 3:24 am

Im thinking of going for a similar style for spring/summer myself but with a fringe. I need a change too. It very much suits you and shows off your face shape in a very very flattering way. (also, both my toddlers are looking at your pics and saying “mummy”so they obviously feel we have a similar look and if it looks good on you, I am sure I will pull it off. haha)

Amanda
    February 18, 2012 at 7:28 am

It looks great on you!

As for getting old, nah. Hair length isn’t a sign of that. I’m edging up on 42 and my hair is several inches below my shoulders. I tried a shorter (slightly above shoulder) length hair last spring, and oh boy what a mistake! It looked cute, but the maintenance to get it to look that way was brutal. My hair’s natural state anymore is “just got way too close to a light socket” (the menopausal shift in hormones can be brutal) and it requires gravity for it to look at all decent unless I want to spend literally hours a week styling it.

Maren
    February 18, 2012 at 8:28 am

You look gorgeous! Great style for you 🙂

Cathy
    February 18, 2012 at 10:01 am

Very cute! There’s something about a new haircut that makes you feel like a new woman. Enjoy!

Half Chinked
    February 18, 2012 at 11:24 am

Love the look! BTW – Your smile is contagious! Have a great trip!

Steelers6
    February 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm

THAT is adorable!!

I wonder how you will like it for workouts…no more pony.

Have a great wkend/trip.

Chrissy

The Paris Chronicles
    February 18, 2012 at 12:16 pm

That haircut is adorable! Very pixi-chic!

What do you do professionally? I’ve always wondered and I don’t think you’ve ever mentioned what you do for work on your blog.

Chrissy
    February 18, 2012 at 2:22 pm

That hair style is so cute. If I had straight hair I would do it in a heartbeat, but alas my super curly hair would make me look silly with that cut. lol

Morgan
    February 18, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Super cute! I was just thinking the other day about how beautiful you are – makes me jealous!

Deb
    February 18, 2012 at 2:53 pm

So cute, I love it! I remember when I was growing mine out years ago and it finally got to that point- Mine was not cute then… lol. Looks really good on you though. 🙂 And nope, definitely not a sign of getting older- a sign of getting smarter! 😉

Katie
    February 18, 2012 at 3:46 pm

That haircut looks super cute on you! I recently chopped off my long hair in favor of an angled bob, and I really like it, but I do think it makes me look older. (I’m only 22.) I think short is chic!

Deborah (Schmiet)
    February 19, 2012 at 1:01 am

I think it looks great!

Deb

Sarah
    February 19, 2012 at 10:52 pm

I love it! Very chic 🙂

Emily
    February 19, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Love the do!

Andrea - Making It Healthy
    February 20, 2012 at 7:22 pm

I love it! It really looks cute on you 🙂 Safe travels to you!