weight loss

Exhausted, Famished and Convinced That I Can Do Anything

If you read my blog then you may have noticed that I like to post at night. I have so many things to say about my day, but I’m going to do it later. Right now, I’m tired…and I want to let my body benefit from the work I did today by going to sleep..

What are you going to do for yourself today?

Vicki
    February 9, 2012 at 4:32 am

Such a good title for a post 🙂 Really hope you had a great Bikram experience.

February 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I did Vicki. I’ll talk about it soon. =)

Jamie
    February 9, 2012 at 9:44 am

Cant wait to hear about your workout!! I so wish we had a studio where I live so I could try it!

February 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm

It’s not close to me either really, but I’m glad I did it. It’s intense.

Latina Barbi
    February 9, 2012 at 11:32 am

I’m going to make an appointment to see a therapist! After much thought, I really need to talk to someone who can help me with a transition from 217 to being my lowest at 169…unheard of and I need to get my mind and body see eye to eye. muah!

February 9, 2012 at 4:53 pm

That is outstanding…

Nicole
    February 9, 2012 at 11:58 am

I’m going to work out to Bob Harper’s Inside out Method with my sister- usually I am a solo exercise-ist (that may very well be a made up word but still) so this is big for me 🙂 hope you enjoyed your yoga! 🙂

February 9, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I prefer to workout alone too, but it’s nice to workout with others once in a while.

MO
    February 9, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I have only been reading your posts for a short time, but I have known from the very beginning that you could do anything!!! Sounds like the day was a success and I can’t wait to read the full rundown!!!!!! What will I do for myself today – have a smile on my face of the morning moment I had with my son at the kitchen table !! It was just perfect today!!

MO

February 9, 2012 at 4:54 pm

That’s awesome Mo…and thank you for the encouragement…I’m blessed to have you here!

Lisa
    February 9, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Go the gym
    Make an appt. to get our taxes done
    Talk to my WLS about a revision

– Lisa 🙂

February 9, 2012 at 4:54 pm

A revision? Sounds like I need to check out your blog! I’ll do that!

Tammy
    February 9, 2012 at 2:10 pm

I had a complete physical starting at 7 AM. Blood work, mammogram, Pap smear, treadmill stress test, chest Xray, hearing test, and COPD (lung capacity) test. Whew! Of the results they could see instantly, everything was good (except for weight). Other tests back in a week.

If anyone out there is overdue for any of your tests, please make an appt. to take care of yourself!

February 9, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Way to go Tammy! You’re taking care of yourself!!!

Jodi @ Jodi, Fat or Not
    February 9, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I went to spin today! Totally got out all of my aggression and frustration from work and now I feel great 🙂