It’s Monday again, and I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Mine was filled with family and workouts, and I pushed myself to do something that I wasn’t sure I could do. Saturday morning (yes…morning) I hit the gym and did a couple of miles on the elliptical before doing an upper body workout. And that evening I decided to head back to the gym to see if I could do 10 miles without stopping. And guess what! I can! I did it! I completed 10 miles, and while I wouldn’t have won any races with my speed, I proved to myself that I have major endurance.
It took me 120 minutes just to finish 8.58 miles, and at that point, the Life Fitness machine made me stop. Apparently the timer only goes up to 120 minutes. Does anyone know how to adjust that? Anyway, I took a picture and restarted immediately to finish the last 1.42 miles which became 1.44.
The last mile was much slower because at that point I knew I’d finish so I started working other muscles by doing it backwards in intervals…and because I was tired.
It feels pretty good to know that I can go that far in this body, and I can’t wait to see how far I can go when this body is just a memory. I might just be unstoppable! Anyway, I’m excited about this week’s topic so let’s get to it….
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Before Photos
- Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yes…I’ve lost over 100 already, and I still have more than that to lose.
- Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? For someone who doesn’t love the way she looks, I certainly don’t mind being in pictures. Ha..
- Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? It makes me want to hug my old self. I’m also reminded that I don’t want to go back so yeah…I guess it’s motivating in some ways.
- Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? Yep…excited to make some more progress this year so I can show some new ones soon.
- Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?) Yep..I was over 400 pounds in the first one…
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday friends!