This weekend flew by, and I wish it wasn’t over yet. I worked out for 3.5 hours on Friday with Anne then again before the Super Bowl last night. I went crabbing (a first for me) and finished a book that I had been reading. I also read for class. I have more to say, but it’s time for FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? It depends…I’m proactive when looking forward to something, but when I’m unsure about something (or just not interested in doing it) I sometimes procrastinate. I try not to do the latter, but it happens from time to time.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes. I typically make a green smoothie. I do not enjoy breakfast, but it’s an important meal. And smoothies make it bearable.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? There are many days in which I don’t watch any TV, but when White Collar is on (Tuesday nights) I don’t miss it.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I like to communicate in many different ways. And if face-to-face isn’t an option, I prefer phone calls (depending on who’s calling.)
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? If you know me, you know I exercise in the evenings pretty regularly, but I’m trying to do it earlier these days. This weekend, I exercised before dinner, and I was glad to be done with it early because I was sleepy at an earlier hour.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time? I’m single so it’s easy enough to have time to myself. I read, workout, ride my bike…stuff like that…
- How often do you make your bed? Everyday. Walking into my room just doesn’t feel right if the bed isn’t made.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I try to keep things like leafy greens, chicken and fruits and other vegetables that make it easy to make good choices, but I don’t prepare meals ahead very often. But when I do, I’m usually glad I did.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? No, it varies…I wake up earlier on certain days.
- How often do you brush your teeth? As soon as I wake up, before bed and usually a couple of times in between.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And if you have an idea for FMM, e-mail me. Your ideas could be the subject of a future FMM! Happy Monday friends!