If you read my blog much, you may have noticed that I travel pretty often so you probably aren’t surprised that today’s topic is travel.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? My last was NY.
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? There are so many places I’d like to visit! I’d love to go to Egypt, and I’d also like to go on a cruise. I tend to be a destination traveler so a cruise would be different and interesting.
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? Uh, I am pretty good at estimating the weight of my bag, and it’s usually at about 47 pounds. 😉
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Well, my routine changes so yes, but I usually make time to exercise. And this year, I’ve been focusing more on eating well (even on the road.) I’ve been tracking my food religiously lately…even when I’m away.
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Atlantis in the Bahamas….best. place. ever. I’d love to go there again to experience it as someone who is no longer over 400 pounds.
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Nah, I’m used to it.
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? I’d choose the beach unless I could go skiing with my niece and family. (Hint, hint…Hey Sis, Ski trip soon?!) Generally speaking though, I love the beach…love love love it.
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yep…Europe, the Netherlands, Aruba, etc. It’s probably just smart to have one anyway.
- Do you collect anything in your travels? I’ve started collecting Christmas ornaments, yep.
- Where do you plan to go next? Next up (after this trip) is New York again then Colorado then DC…
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday friends!