If you read my blog on Mondays then you know that I always wish the weekend was longer, but right now, I’m glad it’s Monday. My relationship with food hit some snags today as I obsessed over not eating a slice of pecan pie and subsequently eating a slice of pecan pie. More on that later. Right now, it’s time to get to this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favorites
- Song - Where You Are by Gavin Degraw
- Drink – Water…I like other things, but I feel good about drinking water so it’s my drink of choice.
- Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – His jaw line and strong arms.
- TV Show(s) – Touch. I’m so happy that Kiefer Sutherland is back in my life now. And I still love my USA shows!
- Actor/Actress – See # 4.
- Book – I’m reading an interesting non-fiction right now, and I still haven’t read Sophie Kinsella’s new book even though I thought I’d do it a few weeks ago.
- Form of communication – My favorite is always in person. I’d rather hug someone I like or love than wave to them.
- Exercise – I am still in love with the elliptical. I just left the gym where I did the treadmill, elliptical, bike and weights…GREAT workout.
- Food – Not a subject that I care to broach right now. I’ll gripe about my love of food later.
- Quote – Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.