It’s Monday again, and you know what time it is. It’s a busy day in the Big Apple, but I couldn’t skip FMM. It’s one of my favorite things about Monday so I’ll get right to this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. Well, apart from the obvious stuff like weight-loss and exercise, I’ve gained a lot of respect for myself that I wish I had found much sooner.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? I could give those up if I had to, but I wouldn’t dream of giving up cupcakes.
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? I prefer the white collar guys.
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? I’d totally want to be on What Not to Wear.
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I made a Caesar salad a few days ago. I’m obsessed with them right now.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? It’s colored, but it’s my natural color. I’m not ashamed to say that I found a gray hair and went to the salon immediately.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? Well, I’m pretty happy being in New York today, but if I could go anywhere today, I’d probably choose Turks and Caicos.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? I do all three, but the gym is my favorite at the moment. My preference changes pretty often though.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? I can’t remember ever doing it, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen at some point. I usually prefer to let the guy ask if he wants to, but there’s certainly nothing wrong with asking.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I generally don’t drink any coffee, but I did have it twice last week.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? I would say that I’m pretty good at packing now, but others would disagree. =)
12. What color are your nails now? I’m wearing Power Clutch by Essie. (Can you tell I come up with most of these myself? Ha.)
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? Hmm, I’d choose Jennifer Weiner or Anderson Cooper.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Derek Jeter
15. Gum or mints? If I’m on an airplane I’ll choose gum, but most of the time I prefer mints.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? (Obvious again, no?) Yep..I had it for dinner last week. It’s such a strange thing to eat, but I seem to like it.
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. I don’t mind a little arrogance, but I can’t stand being the target of condescension.
18. What is your favorite season? I like all of them. Winter was always my favorite, but I love the warm sun now too so this is a tough one to answer.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? In a personal setting I almost always prefer a hug!
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? “There’s no hope with dope!” Or “I”m so excited..I’m so excited…I’m so so scared.”
Wow…I don’t know if you’ll be entertained by this week’s questions, but I’ve definitely cracked myself up a few times. Now it’s your turn! Take a few moments to post your answers, then come back here to link up in the comments!
Happy Monday Friends!