Friend Makin' Mondays Reflection

Friend Makin’ Mondays: If Life Were A Movie

It’s Monday again, and I’m back after a busy week with the family in Colorado!  Everyone had a great time, and my niece’s zoo birthday was a huge success!  I’m exhausted, but it was totally worth it.  And I have an entire week to catch up on rest and everything else before flying out again.   Now it’s time for FMM, and this week I’m asking a question that I originally asked in 2009.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

If life were a movie, which one would you want to live in?

This is such an easy question for me to answer. I would live in Hairspray! I have watched this movie more than I’ll admit to anyone, and it never gets old. No matter what my mood is when it starts, I feel utter happiness when it’s over.

If you’ve never seen it then you should definitely make it a priority to do so. Just to be clear, I’m referring to the remake from 2007. Tracy weighs more than the average girl, but she has big dreams and ambition to change the world around her. She doesn’t just sit around thinking things should change, she does her part to change them.

And if you know me at all, you know I moved away from everything I knew to make my own world what I want it to be. I’m trying to do my part to change things starting with myself. The biggest and more unfortunate difference is that Link ends up falling for her — not me. (Zac Efron is just so darn cute. hehe)

So I’d live Hairspray because I’d get to play the part of Tracy, and I would love to posses her unwavering confidence in herself and in what is right and wrong.What movie would you live in? Is there a certain character that would help define your life? Or would you reinvent yourself completely?

Now it’s your turn to post the question on your own blog, then come back and share your answers!

Bella
    April 16, 2012 at 1:14 am

I love Hairspray, especially the original version with Rikki Lake and Divine. I could totally see you bopping around and fighting for equality while smiling into the eyes of Link.

This was a fun post, and can I give just a little hint? Lloyd Dobler!! http://bellaonthebeach.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/fmm-if-life-were-a-movie/

April 16, 2012 at 10:43 am

“I could totally see you bopping around and fighting for equality while smiling into the eyes of Link.”

This makes me happy! All I need is my own Link! =)

Bella
        April 16, 2012 at 3:32 pm

You HAVE to watch Say Anything!

Kerry @ Half Healthy, Half Nuts
    April 16, 2012 at 10:51 am

This one is FUN, but hard! Enjoy your Monday!!

April 17, 2012 at 1:02 am

I’m glad you had fun even though it wasn’t easy. =)

J. Dayle
    April 16, 2012 at 11:06 am

Here is my answer: If you like my posts please follow me:)

April 17, 2012 at 1:02 am

I’m not on blogger, but I enjoyed the post. Great answers!

Shannon
    April 16, 2012 at 11:13 am

This one was super fun. Didn’t realize how many cinematic twists and turns I could relate to in life until I started trying to narrow them down. Enjoy!

April 17, 2012 at 1:03 am

I hear that. I could have chosen a few others, but Hairspray was my favorite!

Sabrina
    April 16, 2012 at 12:32 pm

This one really made me think but I am happy with that I came up with! Can’t wait to check out everyone’s answers!

April 17, 2012 at 1:03 am

I’m going to check it out…I’m quite sure it’s a good one!

FMM: If Life Were a Movie | Coffee With Sabrina
    April 16, 2012 at 2:00 pm

[…] it’s your turn. Answer the question on your blog, link up on Kenlie’s, and leave me a comment so I can come check out what movie you […]

Carina
    April 16, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Maybe the shortest FMM prompt I’ve seen, but maybe required the most thought! Fun idea.

Here’s mine:

April 17, 2012 at 1:04 am

Funny how that works out sometimes, isn’t it?

April 17, 2012 at 2:03 am

Me too. It’s one of my all-time favorites!

FMM – If Life Were A Movie - Deb's Losing It!
    April 16, 2012 at 5:06 pm

[…] moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their […]

Deb
    April 16, 2012 at 5:07 pm

This one took a minute to find, but then I realized I already knew exactly which movie I’d live in, and its one I’ve seen dozens of times. http://debslosingit.com/fmm-if-life-were-a-movie/

Emily
    April 16, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I did this again because I wasn’t satisfied with my earlier post.

So here it is!

Amber
    April 16, 2012 at 10:34 pm

here’s mine: http://www.hungry4ahealthylife.com/a-better-day-and-fmm-if-live-were-a-movie/

This week’s topic was hard, but lotsa fun!

Kelly @ No Thanks to Cake
    April 16, 2012 at 11:41 pm

I loved this topic! So fun!! I picked two movies… couldn’t resist. Enjoy!

FMM: If Life Were a Movie…
    April 17, 2012 at 8:01 am

[…] to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com.  Kenlie rounds us all up on her blog so we can so what everyone’s answered.  The idea is […]