Will You Please Share Your Opinion Today?

To some it would seem that I’m obsessed with nail color, and that might be true.  I did manage to leave the first color on my nails for more than 24 hours even though I’m dying to try all of them.  Now I’m on to the next color…

French Quarter For Your Thoughts by OPI

On a different note, I’ve been an AT&T iPhone customer for years, but I’m considering a switch to Verizon.  I often drop calls and have trouble loading pages on the web. I can’t imagine life without an iPhone so my choices are limited, and I travel pretty often so I need cell phone service that’s dependable everywhere.

I’d like to hear your thoughts on your service.  Which provider do you use?  Are you satisfied with it?

Tiffany
    April 27, 2012 at 12:27 am

Love that color!!! Makes me want to go paint my nails … I’ll be right back… 🙂 As far as the cell service comparison: I don’t currently use either of them, but I did have ATT and refuse to ever go back. My best friends do have iPhones on Verizon though, and as far as I know they have never had a problem, and have service where no one else does (like elevators!).

Kelly @ No Thanks to Cake
    April 27, 2012 at 12:28 am

Definitely go with Verizon. I’ll send you a private message with more detail. 🙂

Love the polish!!! It looks like my new fave (Chincilly by Essie!)

Deb
    April 27, 2012 at 12:39 am

I have Verizon (a dumbphone though) but in the 3 years or so I’ve had them, I have NEVER had a single dropped call. They are really pricey though, so be ready for that. But their service area is great, way better than T-Mobile, who I had before.

Loving the colors today too!

Heather
    April 27, 2012 at 1:07 am

Verizon is amazing! I’ve been a completely satisfied customer for over ten years. I rarely drop calls and have cell service literally everywhere I go. Make the switch – you won’t regret it! =)

Cathy
    April 27, 2012 at 6:48 am

I have A T & T and personally have had no issues with it, but don’t know much about Verizon.

Emily
    April 27, 2012 at 7:03 am

I’m with Verizon, but although you are a loyal iphone user, I’d also counsel you to switch to a 4g droid. (I have the Razr and LOVE it)

Sarah R
    April 27, 2012 at 7:11 am

We have Sprint, which does have iPhones now, although I don’t have one at this time. My husband is a truck driver so he travels all over the US, and doesn’t normally have too many issues with dropping calls, unless he’s going through a tunnel.

Liz
    April 27, 2012 at 7:23 am

I think I liked the first color you tried better, but then I’m not big into different colored nails, I always go for the french manicure 😉 As for the phone, I have had Verizon since I got my 1st cell 12 years ago and I don’t think I would ever switch. It is

Cheryl
    April 27, 2012 at 7:27 am

That’s a great nailcolor!

We have Verizon. I switched about a year ago from Sprint and have not looked back.

Ann
    April 27, 2012 at 8:02 am

WOW!!! Love that color!!!
    Actually love all the colors she sent you!!!
    Lucky girl~~~~~~~

Jadzia@Toddlerisms
    April 27, 2012 at 8:24 am

When I first lived in LA I had AT&T. They sucked SO badly. No reception at home. No reception at the office. No reception in the car. And crazy high bills. That’s why I never got an iPhone was because I never wanted to deal with those people again.

We had Verizon after that. The service was reasonably good. But when we had to move out of the country two months before our contract was up they demanded $700 and said the contract severance was our fault for moving someplace where they have no coverage. They absolutely refused to negotiate anything more reasonable and we ended up telling them to stick it, because realistically they are not going to sue us in Europe for that amount of money. But up until that point, the service was quite good.

Lisa
    April 27, 2012 at 9:55 am

We just got Sprint iPhones last week and if the hubby didn’t have to work last last night, we were going to be at the Verison store getting new ones. He’s done all the research possible and learned that Verizon has a zillion times faster data speeds than Sprint and with this plan he found, only costs a little more per month.
    So my vote is for Verizon.

Meghan
    April 27, 2012 at 10:20 am

I use verizon, and have for over 10 years now. I love it now, I’ve always loved it. It has the widest service area, and I’ve rarely ever had difficulty with dropping calls or limited service, and those difficulties have always been when I’m in very rural/middle of nowhere locations. I even used my phone in other countries and never experienced an issue! Highly recommend.

Julie
    April 27, 2012 at 10:31 am

i have a verizon iphone and am pleased w/ the service. never had one w/ at&t, so can’t compare.

Alana
    April 27, 2012 at 11:45 am

Ok, you have to tell me how you get your nails looking so smooth, good and perfect when you paint them yourself and I will tell you about Verizon. Deal?

I have had a phone with Verizon for over 10 years. I wouldn’t switch. Good signal, almost always good customer service. I have an android phone and the data is pretty fast… I am sure the iPhone would be great.
    Your turn… how do you get your nails to look like they were professionally done?

Daniela
    April 27, 2012 at 11:48 am

I have AT&T and never have a problem.

BTW, love all your polish colors!!! I might have to give myself a mani today 🙂

Carrie @ShrinkingCarrie
    April 27, 2012 at 1:52 pm

VERIZON! we just switched from AT&T last year to Verizon and it has been like night and day. The problem is that we live in a small town and AT&T just couldn’t support us in such a small area. Verizon has been great and we have had no problems with dropped calls or wireless connection! Good luck!

Grace @ Grace Dishes
    April 27, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Love the nail color! i love trying out new colors too and change it up a 1-2x a week. I try to limit myself so I don’t hurt my nails!

I use AT&T and love my iPHone. My internet/cable service is Verizon Fios though. AT&T does have bad service in some areas. I’m not sure about Verizon though my bf’s uncle works for the company.

Beth
    April 27, 2012 at 4:56 pm

I use Verizon with my I-phone and see no reason to switch.

Tammy
    April 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm

The company I work for has a contract with AT&T and people are dropping calls left and right. I’ve been with Verizon forever and love the service. Enjoy your new nail colors.

Steelers6
    April 27, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Love that polish color.

We had just gotten Verizon, and calls were dropped in our home all. the. time. My dh has to make work calls at our home….We cancelled our contract with no early termination fees bc they could certainly see on their end that calls were not going through. Not everyone in our community has that issue, but that didn’t help US any. We switched to ATT and all is well.

I think you might want to speak with your friends and associates in your area though, as that it what is relevant in terms of signals & connections.

Ann
    April 27, 2012 at 9:08 pm

I think it depends where you are. Our Verizon is way better than AT&T in NE Ohio, and there’s no AT&T service in one spot on the way to Columbus, but people that stick to big cities seem to have good luck with AT&T. They are also on my top 2 list of worst companies to deal with, both personally & professionally, so I avoid them at all costs just on principle.

Mara
    April 27, 2012 at 11:37 pm

It depends COMPLETELY on where you live. Different cellular carriers have better networks in different cities. Decide which one has the largest network in the cities you visit most often and pick that one. The other issue to remember is whether or not you use your phone more for talking or data. If you switch carriers a new data plan can cost you WAY more money than you may be paying now for exactly the same service.

patricia proctor
    April 28, 2012 at 12:00 am

I don’t care for the color, but verizon rock’s!!!!!!!!!!!

Seventies Girl
    April 28, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Go Verizon! At least here in the Northeast. But more importantly, I think you should consider being a hand model!!! Your nails are gorgeous!! People must ask you about them all the time. Hand Model! Go for it!!

Shelby
    April 30, 2012 at 12:01 pm

I love that Nail Color. It’s fantastic!

As for phones – my family switched from Verizon to AT&T last year and we couldn’t be happier. Better coverage, better service and great assistance at the stores when we have problems.

Shannon
    April 30, 2012 at 1:39 pm

I have had AT&T for work, Sprint and Verizon for personal use…of the three, I have been happiest with Verizon. It was important for me to find a provider that was RELIABLE when I was preggers because I needed to know that no matter where the hubs or I was, I could get a hold of him. Where he works is in a building that is basically like a cinder block with lots of DMX/AMX/etc interference. Verizon has NEVER let us down. I would suggest them 100%! Plus, you may qualify for a discount…they have a search engine you can check!

Tabitha M.
    May 1, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I am late to comment. But I have the iPhone through Verizon and I could not be happier. I have had several friends who have had AT&T and their customer service sucks as well as their service. I also have a friend that has swiched from AT&T to Verizon and she had the iPhone with both services and she is happier with Verizon.

I have had all of the major cell phone companies minus AT&T and Verizon is the best by far.