My blog has gotten a lot of attention over the last several days, and while there’s been an outpouring of support there has also been a lot of vitriol. There are hundreds of comments waiting to be moderated, but I can’t be bothered with them at least for now. I suppose it comes with the territory, but I’m glad it’s Monday because Friend Makin’ Mondays is a perfect example of why blogging is so awesome.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I think Kelly would say it’s “Boom!” Yeah, I’ll go with that…I also say “Just saying” way too much.
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? It’s funny that I remember it so vividly. It said “I may be overweight, but you’re ugly…and I can diet.”
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. Hmm, I’m bothered when the door isn’t quite shut. Either leave it open, or close it…This almost stuff doesn’t cut it. 😉
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I’ve done it. I don’t make it a habit, but sometimes it works out well for everyone.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? I accomplished some cool things – including doing my first plank (without modifications!) When I realized that I could do it, I started doing it over and over…My best time was 12.8 seconds. =)
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? Hairspray…It never gets old.
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? I’d take the cleaning person, I think? Actually no..I’d take the chef. Do I really have to choose?
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I enjoy it, and it seems to be more fun the more I lose.
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? My favorite sport to play is golf…My favorite to watch is football/baseball.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Anderson Cooper, of course…
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday Friends…Thanks for being here.