Will You Weigh In?

Healthy living is not just about numbers, but let’s face it.  When you have as much weight to lose as I do, the numbers matter.  No, they’re not everything, but they do matter (at least to me.)

It’s easy to get bogged down by our imperfections and how far we have to go, but let’s put that aside today and have some fun.  If you’re reading this and you’re comfortable sharing, then please share with us today…

How much weight have you lost?

I’ve lost over 100 so far, and I’ve added  to that number since I started counting calories almost two months ago.  I’ll weigh-in tonight and tally my numbers along with yours, then I’ll share the total in an upcoming post.  And if you want to expound on your weight-loss and how it has affected your life, then go for it!  I’d love to hear that too.

Some of us have a long way to go, but today let’s focus on how far we’ve come.

Jasmin
    May 24, 2012 at 2:31 am

I’ve only lost 22 since January, but I’m down three sizes and now realize I was feeding myself so guys wouldn’t think about me sexually. Now I know that every pound I gained was more power the person who hurt me as a teen had over me. I’m claiming my life back.

Deb
      May 24, 2012 at 3:13 am

So sorry something so awful happened to make you want to make yourself undesirable, but I am equally glad to hear you’re taking yourself back!

mary
      May 25, 2012 at 2:31 am

jasmin i can so relate to this…in my case my extra 100 pounds is the same. enough of letting others do that to us!

Venice
      May 25, 2012 at 9:15 am

Jasmin I can definitely relate, I have done the same thing.

Jasmin
      May 25, 2012 at 11:55 am

My goal weight is 170ish. I’m only 5’2 and I realize that is still considered obese on the BMI chart but at 198 I’m wearing a size 16/18. I just want to feel healthy and normal. Good luck with tour personal struggles, folks! 🙂

Mae
    May 24, 2012 at 2:37 am

Started at 283, currently 169, so right around 114lbs…still feels like a lifetime to go, but I think for my height, another 40lbs should do it.

Deb
    May 24, 2012 at 3:11 am

I’m down a “whopping” 28.6 since October… I had two major backslides in there were I basically gained back almost everything I lost. Ugh. Hoping to make 30 pounds by the end of the month.

This is my second go round- I lost 64 pounds before and then just quit paying attention and gained it all back. Not doing that again this time! I’ve got about 70 pounds more to lose. I say about because I’m not positive what the scale will say when I decide I’m pleased with my body and fitness.

Gassmama
    May 24, 2012 at 6:56 am

I am down a total of 47! I have also reached goal weight until I am done having children , then I would like to lose another 15.

Can’t wait to hear how you have been doing K!

Eric Van De Ven
    May 24, 2012 at 6:59 am

Only 12 pounds…but weight loss really isn’t my goal. It will be a byproduct of training. The “goal” is to run in the Tower of Terror 10 mile run as well as the Disney Wine and Dine half marathon. By that time, I should have lost another 20 pounds to get me around 208.

Jodi @ Jodi, Fat or Not
    May 24, 2012 at 7:09 am

I started at 243 and I’m down…75 pounds! While I know that’s “my” number…it doesn’t feel real to me sometimes. This is the lowest I’ve ever weighed in my adult life. It’s all very surreal. Right now I don’t have a goal weight, but I need to lose 100 to put me in a healthy weight range, so I’m going to get there and see how I feel 🙂

Karen
    May 24, 2012 at 7:09 am

Lost 67 so far, I have 64 to go and I am worth the effort it will take!

Karen
    May 24, 2012 at 7:12 am

My starting WI was 268 since I am a short at 5’2 it wil have to be 137LB for a Healthy BMI.

becca
    May 24, 2012 at 7:19 am

i’ve lost 35 and have 40 to go so fingers cross i’m found myself at a stand still as I had to give up WW due to money and can’t seem to get back on track though i know what to do

Sabrina
    May 24, 2012 at 7:55 am

I have lost 117.8 since Feb 2011. That number seems so surreal sometimes. I’m 49lbs from being half the size I was when I started!

Jodi in Canada
    May 24, 2012 at 8:13 am

Hey Kenlie,
    I don’t respond much, I just sit quietly and read your posts but this one I am actually very very proud of so I will post 🙂 in the summer of 2009 I took my then 11 year old daughter to the fair and when she asked, me to go on the ferris wheel with her they could BARELY close the bar in front of me. I knew if I even gained another 5 pounds I wouldnt’ fit anymore, and i was NOT missing out on cool kid stuff with my daughter so I got healthy. I didn’t diet or join a gym, I started eating healthy, walking, using my eliptical. That day on the Ferris wheel was 330lbs. Now, I am 190 lbs, So I have lost 140 lbs. The ideal weight for my height is between 160 and 180 (I’m 5’11). I wants to be 165 eventually. I still have 25 more pounds to go. 165 would be exactly HALF of what I was before 🙂

Erin
    May 24, 2012 at 8:32 am

I’ve lost 194 pounds in about 2 years. I’d like to lose at least 50 more, but they’re proving to be difficult.

Celeste
      May 27, 2012 at 7:43 am

WOW! Congrats!!

Veronica
    May 24, 2012 at 8:35 am

I have lost 70 lbs in 11 months. I still have another 95 or so lbs to go.

Jon
    May 24, 2012 at 8:51 am

I started January 2010 at 352lbs made it down to 259, had a backslide to 298 and currently 291.6 as of this morning so overall 60.4 pounds lost to date. I am hoping to get into the 280s before the week is out. Good luck to us all.

NHBEG
    May 24, 2012 at 9:20 am

I have lost 84 lbs since June of 2011. Currently stuck on plateau – 2 months! At least I haven’t gained weight. Have changed up my exercise routine and hope to be back on track to losing another 50 or so lbs.

Heather B
    May 24, 2012 at 9:24 am

Since December,I’ve lost 38 lbs!! However, 27 of those lbs were what I gamed while pregnant!! But I gained them so I’m counting them! Since starting WW again I’ve lost 11 lbs!! I’ve got about 40 more to go!!!

Dukebdc
    May 24, 2012 at 9:54 am

Congrats to all of you at every stage of your journeys! Reading your comments has really inspired me. 🙂 Although I have been fortunate and don’t have much to lose, I am 20 pounds down from my highest weight. I was 25-30 down, but have regained a little newlywed weight, which I am now working on!

Jen
    May 24, 2012 at 9:57 am

I don’t know. That scale unfortunately shows me more than just a number. It controls my self esteem. For my own sanity, I stay away from the scale.

Meredith
    May 24, 2012 at 10:15 am

40 so far with about 80 to go. I seem to be stalled, but have recently sensed my mojo returning.

Andie
    May 24, 2012 at 10:23 am

I’ve lost 76 pounds. I would like to lose another 15, but I’ve been holding kind of steady in this 75-pounds-gone range, and I’m really proud of that.

wendy
    May 24, 2012 at 10:30 am

well i tallied my numbers a week ago this past sunday and to put it honestly i was pissed i was 376.8 pounds. more that i have weighed in my entire almost 38 years!
    the worset part i have been walking regulalry up to three miles at least 5 days aweek and in the last two months put on 22 – 25 lbs! wtc?!

Tabby
      May 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Wendy, is it possible the 3 miles 5 times a week is helping you build muscle? Don’t be discouraged by the scale. Just keep working at diet, exercise and lifestyle changes. It might also be worth a doctor check up to make sure nothing else is going on. Good luck on your journey.

Deb
        May 24, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Yup… Take measurements! Every week I measure my bust, waist, thigh, and now my calf too. Some weeks if I worked out hard the scale goes up a bit, but I lose inches.

wendy
        May 24, 2012 at 6:32 pm

i dunno. i just know it gets old….fast. measuring is a good idea but i am bothered by it. my clothes dont feel any loser, so i am kind of discouraged from doing so incase it doesn’t show change.

Tabby
          May 24, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Don’t measure every week, then. I started doing it once a month. I was pleased to learn I’d worked off 0.1% of my body fat. It’s a teeny tiny amount, but at least it’s going down.

It’s important to remember that none of us are overweight because we love and value ourselves. Feeding the scale monster just gives us more reasons to beat ourselves up. Try not to let yourself become discouraged. Just work one day at a time – it’s the most I can deal with, anyway. Today I’ll do this and this for myself, and I won’t beat myself up for what isn’t done. There’s just no point in that, and it ends up doing us more damage. Nevermind about yesterday, nevermind about tomorrow, nevermind about the 100lbs I need to lose…. just work on today, whatever day that is. Email me if you want some extra support 🙂

• wendy
            May 25, 2012 at 2:00 pm

tabby you have no idea how much i needed your comments! i have had the worest damn day. i went to walmart and was strolling through books and saw bob harper’s newest one. well flipping through i see this statement about even if you walk (i believe it said ) four hours a day your only burning the calories amount of a small order of fries….likebarely four hundred calories! what a punch in the face!
            then a while later in another section of the store some lady literally rammed me with her cart. i gasped and jerked around and she made the comment if i wasnt so fat she could have gotten around me.
            i just …..well i feel so humilated and ashamed and just like why bother?
            i know this wasn’t a result of loving myself. i know it is more than just a over night deal……but somedays are just q monster

Tabby
        May 27, 2012 at 9:41 am

Wendy, I’m sorry about the insensitive person in Walmart. The thing about walking off a small serving of fries is that you’re still walking off something! And then, don’t eat the fries. 😉 Easier said than done. When I weighed 367 I found writing down every single thing I put in my mouth, including vitamins, liquids etc helped me to be accountable to myself. It also helped to write down how I felt after eating – be it immediately or a couple of hours later. Did I feel tired? Did I have a headache? I found that when I weighed my biggest there was a disconnect between my brain and my body. I didn’t want to know how I felt, but my body was telling me all the time – “you have a headache because you ate too much fat and your liver is struggling to process it”; “you have a headache because you are allergic to some of those ingredients”; “you are tired because you are allergic to those ingredients”; “you have painful PMS symptoms because you’re not eating enough leafy green vegetables!”, etc.

It takes a while to break the addictive qualities of eating too much fat, salt and sugar, but once you do you feel so much better. At least, I did. And once you put some distance between yourself and your last serving of fast food, the next time you eat it, you can taste the chemicals/processedness of it. Keep walking, write down all the food you eat (for yourself, not for other people) and think about what you’re eating as you eat it. How does it taste? How does it make you feel? What else is going on while you’re eating? Maybe this is too much to take in, but it’s all worth thinking about. Possibly you’ll be able to integrate these things as you progress.

But don’t quit walking because Bob Harper says it only works off a few calories. It also speeds up your metabolism and blood circulation, moves out swelling and strengthens your heart. The more you do it, the more you will want to do it, even if you don’t feel that yet. Don’t believe what a stranger says about you. You know you. This is worth doing because your life has value and will be too short if you don’t make the effort to get up and walk every day. Believe me, I know where you’re coming from. I’m here for you.

May 27, 2012 at 11:55 am

Wow, Tabby…That was one of the best comments I’ve seen in a long time…You’re so right about so many things, and I needed to be reminded too even though you were addressing Wendy. I love exercise, but the food part is harder for me. I don’t care for fast food, but I do like junk food..and remembering how it makes me feel makes it so much less appealing. I’m going to print your comment and post it on my wall.

• Tabby
            May 28, 2012 at 9:19 am

Thank you, Kenlie. I hope it helps. (I’m sorry I took over your thread!)

wendy
          May 29, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Tabby…..wow. Thank you. I haven’t stopped walking and i don’t plan too. I am at the point i want to move even more just because i am already or have been moving that day.
          I have a desire to be a runner. We have a half marathon in our town….The Iron Mom. I want to participate like none other!
          I don’t let myself have the fast food often. But like you kenlie …cupcakes can be my crack lol! And choclate….and peanutbutter cupa…and stop before you start craving it Wendy!
          I am soda free again…..seven days tomorrow. Last time i went more than four years ….this time i hope for for good!
          And kenlie….thank you for the idea to print this off and keep it in plain sight! So gonna do that as well!
          Thank you for you post that started this off…..and thank you Tabby for you good and kind sense. Your one of the few peopel who i have discussed my weight and issues with and not been left feeling worse off!

Karen
    May 24, 2012 at 11:09 am

I’ve lost 58 pounds so far. It has taken about a year and a half. It has truly been a *journey* for me, and I’m not finished yet.

aggie
    May 24, 2012 at 11:25 am

I started WW in 2009. I went from 205 to 167. And I’ve gained 10 back in the past year or so. I can’t get into the new Points Plus program. I’m just not having the same success as I did with Momentum. I’m trying SparkPeople now and hoping to get to 160 eventually.

Deb
      May 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I did Momentum on my own for a while- I have a spreadsheet that figures all the values for me and adds everything up. You’re welcome to it if you’d like. It can be downloaded form my site.

haley
    May 24, 2012 at 11:28 am

I initially lost 140 pounds, I started at 290 and right about the time I started law school I was down to 150. I was content at 150 and began to fall off the wagon, I have put on a taken off the same 20 pounds for the past year. I easily gain weight and I can easily take it off again. I’m happy with myself but I would really like to get down to my goal weight of 135. I still work out almost everyday but I have fallen back in love with the foods that I didn’t allow myself to have for so long. I’m working on being better about moderation and allowing myself things sometimes and not being completely restrictive. I tend to binge if I allow myself an off day.

Lorie
    May 24, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Congrats to all that have done such a great job!!! Jobs well done!!
    I have lost 76 lbs so far, I am smaller than I have ever been in my entire life, literally…I don’t even think I was a size 8 when I was 8, LOL I have about 25 more lbs I’d like to lose, but I am finding them hard to get off, slacked a bit lately, but keeping it off is just as important, so I keep plugging along and hope to get them off this year!!

Good luck and continued success to all of us on this journey, Kenlie sure does help inspire many of us!!

Molly Nitka
    May 24, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Down 47 pounds and hopefully hitting the 50 pound mark soon! Its been a hell of a ride and I love it.

Heather
    May 24, 2012 at 12:43 pm

63.5 lbs down; my goal is 100 lbs lost, which puts me very close to 2/3 of the way there! The more I lose, the more inspired I feel to keep going.

David (Keep it up, David)
    May 24, 2012 at 12:58 pm

ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO MOTHER-EFFIN’ POUNDS!

Tabby
      May 24, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Wow, way to go. Congratulations!

Keri
      May 24, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Awesome!!! Please share your secret!

wendy
      May 24, 2012 at 6:37 pm

lol….how you phrase it is almost as the fact of how much you have lost!

May 24, 2012 at 7:57 pm

YOU MOTHER-EFFIN’ ROCK DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David (Keep it up, David)
        May 25, 2012 at 2:21 am

Thanks, all! My secret is that there IS NO SECRET. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done, and by far the most rewarding. It’s taken sacrifice, determination, and lots of hard work. Like Kenlie, I blog about my progress and share my struggles and successes – I invite you to check out my blog at http://www.keepitupdavid.com!

Karen
    May 24, 2012 at 1:01 pm

162 Wow

Tabby
    May 24, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Well, my weight went down and i changed a lot of stuff (food and exercise) and then I started building muscle in and my weight went back up – so I’ve lost around 40 lbs of fat and gained about 15 in muscle. Who knows. I hope one day the muscle will edge out the fat. I still have a lot of weight to lose – 100lbs or so, but I’ve lost two dress sizes since Jan 2010.

Mary (A Merry Life)
    May 24, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Not sure at the moment but last time I weighed in I was at 50 pounds lost. 🙂

Rhonda & William
    May 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Him – 2 years as of May of this year. My starting weight in May of 2009 was 335 lbs. and by May of 2010, I weighed in at 237 lbs. Currently, I weigh in at 222 lbs. Her – 2 years as of May, 2012. My starting weight in May of 2009 was 250 lbs. and by May of 2010, I weighed in at 137 lbs. Currently, I weigh 135 lbs

Tim (Fat.Boy.Thin)
    May 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I’ve lost 5 stone 1 pound (71 pounds) hit goal weight in January and have maintained that weight since.

High five to all you fellow losers out there!

Tanya
    May 24, 2012 at 2:01 pm

I have lost 25 pounds in three months. I started counting my calories with spark people and working out 5 – 6 days a week. I still have a long way to go, but I am going take it 10 pounds at a time!!!

Keri
    May 24, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I have lost 48lbs. 🙂

Chrissy
    May 24, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I’ve lost 38 lbs and kept it off for over a year. I have much more to go but the fact I’ve kept off almost 40 lbs for over a year is a huge accomplishment that I am extremely proud of!

Liz
    May 24, 2012 at 3:41 pm

50.8 pounds down since Jan 4. At least 120 more to go. But I’m back in the 200s which is HUGE

Ryan
    May 24, 2012 at 5:50 pm

I don’t have a scale here since moving to Rwanda, but last I checked back in March it was 70 pounds, and I know I’m lighter now than I was then because of how my clothes are fitting. Just installed a climbing hang board above my bathroom door and will be at 20 chin ups within the year, so these days I’m making an effort in strength and conditioning to get the “V” shape I’ve always wanted! 🙂

Liz
    May 24, 2012 at 6:16 pm

56 lbs even!

Danielle
    May 24, 2012 at 7:09 pm

As of today I am down 17.4 with 62.6 to go. I have chosen to focus on where I am now and where I’m going than to dwell on having been down more in the past. I am getting back on track.

Anne in San Diego
    May 24, 2012 at 7:13 pm

80 pounds since January 31. Seventy more pounds to go… it actually seems like it’s possible this time. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
    May 24, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Down 22 with about 30-35 more to go. Kenlie, you are such an inspiration. I know you are sooooo busy, but on days you don’t blog, it makes me sad.

Shay
    May 24, 2012 at 8:59 pm

54 pounds lost so far, and a looooooong way to go, but with every pound lost, I am reminded that success is the sum of small efforts. My congratulations and support are extended to everyone here for having the courage to keep at it!

Mary Ellen
    May 24, 2012 at 9:40 pm

60 pounds in about a year–15 more to go! Thanks for continuing to inspire!

Nina
    May 24, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Hi Kenlie!

Here are my stats:

My highest “recorded” weight was 422 in August of 2010. (My weight when I moved here in 2003 was 343 so I feel like I am peeling back decades of damage (and binge eating) with every pound I drop!)

At the moment I am down 71. (351) I was down in the 40’s but life has been stressful! I am 5″8 and a size 26 in jeans. I feel like I am regrouping enough to get back on it, plus I have a tendon injury, so I have not been in the gym as much as I’d like – I am walking a lot.

It’s hard, but I try to remind myself that every pound I keep off is a win … and not gaining is a win. The 10 pounds I’ve picked up since January are so lame … but I have to get back up and fight.

I traveled on United Airlines this weekend and it was not “fun”, but it was totally doable. (The regular plane (2 seats on one side and 3 on the other) was cool and my seat-belt buckled without and extender and a shared a seat with some guy with no issue and arm-rests down!)

Everyone was really nice to me so awesome.

Most of the way I had a single seat on those tiny express commuter jets (where you *have to* check your small rolly-bag at the gate) … with solid arm-rests that don’t move at all and considerably smaller seats than the other plane… and I fit!) Yay!

The best thing about my loss so far … regaining my mobility! I love it. I was at a point where rock star parking was not good enough. Where simply walking 5 feet to a door was painful and I avoiding walking in groups for fear of being embarrassed for being so slow and having to stop all the time or pouring sweat.

I’ve spent a long time being fat … today I actually had a moment that I was grateful for being fat. I think it’s actually made me a better person. I am so much more understanding with other people and powerful for having to work through this.

My goal is to be around 200/220 pounds – this was my weight from around 13-21. At the time in my head I felt like I did at my heaviest.

I really appreciate that old body and realize how really OK I felt once I hit 220. Anything under that is frosting! I just want to love my body and make it last.

My dad just turned 87! I feel like that’s also given me an appreciation of what it takes to get a human body to 87.

Of course I want to look cute still … but cute is changing for me and I want to be strong more than I care about being cute. All the people in my life now think I am cute now, so I should too.

XOXO,
    Nina

Jodi in Canada
      May 25, 2012 at 8:48 am

wow Nina, i just came back to read the comments from yesterday and you sound like an amazingly strong woman. Thanks for sharing your story. When I was at my heaviest I was in a size 24 jeans (only one size smaller than you) and now, 2 or 3years later (I don’t remember when I started) I am in a size 14. With your passion Nina I know you will do this 🙂 Chin up girl!

Nina
        May 25, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Woot! That is awesome. Yes I would totally love to get to be anywhere from a 12-18. At this point I just don’t want to be limited. I don’t want to starve either. I want to be healthy and happy and get to a place where I never feel that food is evil. I had an almost life-long binge-eating disorder … I’ve only been in recovery since around 2010 … something just clicked. I still sometimes relapse … but it’s more like a handful of times a year vs every meal was the last binge. I still sometimes make “bad” choices with my meals, but I don’t binge – so I try to be kind to myself. It’s a process for sure.

Tabby
      May 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Wow, Nina. More power to you. You ARE a strong woman. Strong can be attractive, too! 🙂 Apart from anything else, it means you have more depth and life experience. Keep up the good work and don’t beat yourself up when you have “bad” days. Just keep moving forward. You’re an inspiration to me.

mary
    May 25, 2012 at 2:34 am

well i have not lost as much as everyone else but i am on my way
    in february i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and i am learning
    why i was so ravenously hungry over the last several years, what foods to and not to go near. i know they say you can pretty much eat anything just portion it out and swap carbs (which i still have so much to learn about)
    but for me i need to just stay away from certain things.
    so far for me i have 11 pounds gone …so many more to go….
    hey this would make a great blog post on my blog…hmm
    happy , healthy eating everyone!

Tabby
      May 26, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Hi Mary,

If i can make a recommendation, get hold of a copy of How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine by Drs Michael Murray and Michael Lyons. It’s a great reference and really helpful and easy to read. Eleven pounds is a fantastic beginning. Keep it up!

Karen P
    May 25, 2012 at 8:50 am

72 pounds down. Life is much richer at a normal weight. Fountain of Youth.

Venice
    May 25, 2012 at 9:18 am

I’m down 25 lbs. It has taken me 2 years to lose this amount because I keep sabotaging myself. I let the stresses in my life bring me back to old bad eating habits.

I still have another 75 lbs to go to reach my ideal weight.

Angela
    May 25, 2012 at 10:18 am

I’ve lost 160 lbs, with just over 10 lbs till I’ve lost half of my starting weight and
    28 lbs till I reach my goal weight.

Hilary @ The Big Weight
    May 25, 2012 at 11:03 am

I’ve lost 30 lbs in a year. I have 68.8 to go! I will be very pleased if I lose another 30 this year too 🙂

MB
    May 25, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I reached my goal of losing 101 pounds last September and have since regained 30 of those hard to lose pounds back. I’m fighting to get control and get back to my goal weight. It is a never ending battle and as hard as it is to lose it is even harder to maintain. I’m not giving up or giving in and will continue to fight for my heath. Rock on!

Cat
    May 25, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I started at 316 pounds and am now at 334. Pushing on!

Cat
      May 25, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Ha, NO! I’m at 234. Good heavens with my clumsy fingers!

Mara
    May 25, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I’ve lost 180! Very happy about that and very happy with my current weight and I would eventually like to lose another 40 pounds (I started at just over 400). But I’m learning to let things happen as they happen rather than trying to push super hard to reach my goal and then stopping to let it all come back. Which is what has always happened to me in the past.

Celeste
      May 26, 2012 at 6:24 pm

WOW! Inspiring!

Holly
    May 25, 2012 at 11:37 pm

I’m at the beginning of my journey and down about 20 lbs with 80 or so to go. I love reading about everyone’s stories, it’s so inspiring and really helps me stay focused. Thanks for sharing yours!

Margi Hansen
    May 26, 2012 at 12:20 am

Since last July I’ve lost 54 lbs. I had hit my all time high and my health was starting to really take a beating. In January I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I’m learning this whole new way of life and since I still have a child at home-I’m never going back because I need to be around to raise him!

I’m now a 26 pant, with some 24s depending on the store. I am going to be SO freakin’ happy when I get to be a 24 and can shop in stores like Macys. I’m 5’6″

Celeste
    May 26, 2012 at 6:21 pm

46lbs down since March 3rd. For my first goal I have 54 lbs till I reach 100lbs gone. After that I hope to drop another 40.

When the goal seems so far away…I always weigh myself and remind myself of how far I’ve come AND I come here and read each and every post and comment. This is my lifeline.

Tammy
    May 27, 2012 at 12:47 am

Wow, all these great weight loss successes are so inspiring. You guys rock! May 1st, I started counting my calories and tracking every.single.bite. So far, so good. Today is Day 26 of eating 1600 calories or less with no slip ups. I’ve lost 15 lbs so far, but still have close to 235 more pounds to go. I’m on my way.

Tanya
    May 28, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I’ve lost 125.9 pounds as of this past weekend. Am on week 4 of maintenance (WW) 🙂 Visit my blog for my journey 🙂 onprogram.blogspot.com.