I usually spill my guts here, but sometimes it’s hard to do that when I know that other people are reading it. But as I sit at my computer tonight, listening to love songs on YouTube and trying to come up with something brilliant for FMM, I’m finding it hard to concentrate. Actually, it’s easy to concentrate on one thing and impossible to concentrate on anything else so FMM will probably be less than stellar this week. Love me anyway, okay? 😉
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? Bubble bath (unless I’m in a hurry.)
2. Money or Power? Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Country (and Empire State of Mind by Jay Z)
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Seriously? Both…Who came up with these silly questions..? Oh wait…;) In fairness, I did say that FMM might suck today.
5. Uniform or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Alfredo
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip gloss
11. Beach or Mountains? Beach
12. Talk or Text? Talk
13. CNN or Fox News? CNN (I’m not going to bring up Anderson again today, but if I were going to…well, you know..)
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Cake
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Both
16. Bar or Bookstore? Bookstore (I wanted to have a drink all weekend, but it just didn’t happen.)
17. Rock or Pop? Rock
18. Manicure or Facial? Manicure
19. Book or e-reader? iPad
20. Planes or Trains? Planes
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, and Happy Memorial Day!