It’s Monday, but in my mind the weekend was a yucky blur. I woke up feeling sick Friday morning, and it got worse throughout the weekend. By Saturday afternoon I wanted to cry, but it hurt too much. Seriously, it has been a long time since I felt that miserable. I stayed in bed most of Saturday and Sunday, and I feel better now than I have in the last few days. I’m still not feeling 100%, but I’m thankful that I don’t feel like I’m dying today.
I had a lot of work to do over the weekend, some of which I just didn’t get done. I did manage to finish my homework and complete a zillion page rough draft for a final paper that’s due later this week, but I didn’t have the energy to come up with an exciting FMM topic so let’s just revisit one of my favorite topics today, okay? 😉
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) Oh, you know…I go out, but I’m single.
2. List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other. Smart, driven, friendly, respectful, etc.
3. If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose? And which characteristics are most appealing? I’m attracted to guys like Harvey from Suits on USA. He’s tough and brilliant and sexy, but he’s full of integrity and cares about the people around him.
On a side note, Anderson Cooper, if you’re reading this, I’ll marry you. Just saying…
4. How long should you date before becoming exclusive? I don’t think there’s one right answer, but it should probably take a while. Patience isn’t my strong suit, but I realize it’s important in relationships.
5. What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? I like to hold hands or lock arms or sneak a kiss here and there, but I think the private stuff should stay private most of the time. I don’t want to worry that he’s embarrassed to be seen with me, but some things are just better behind closed doors.
6. How has what you want in a mate changed throughout your life? For most of my dating life I refused to date a guy who wasn’t at least 6’3″ish. That’s not as important to me now.
7. Do you kiss on the first date? It has been known to happen. =)
8. Would you date someone shorter than you? I can only think of a couple of times that I’ve wanted to date someone who wasn’t really tall, but I’m smart enough now to realize that there are always exceptions to the rule.
9. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I notice the ones who have an easy smile…nice teeth.
10. Is it important to be friends first? Isn’t the answer obviously yes? I mean, if I can’t talk and laugh with him, why bother?
11. How long should you wait before becoming intimate? I don’t think there’s one right answer here. And as fun as it would be to talk about it online, I think I won’t. Ha…
12. Do you prefer to date older or younger? I don’t really have a preference there either. I’ve dated guys who are several years older, and a few who have been younger. It’s sort of a case by case thing.
13. Biggest turn-on? That’s not a question that I plan to answer on my blog…ever. 😉
14. Biggest turn-off? Hairy backs. Yuck…
15. Describe your dream date. That changes depending on my mood. Sometimes it’s a picnic, and sometimes it’s getting dressed up and going to my favorite 5-star restaurant. I just like good company.