Is it just me, or does this week’s FMM title seem a bit racy? Okay, so it’s innocent as always, but you would be correct if you guessed that I was tired as I wrote up this week’s questions.
My weekend was busy and lovely, and while I had a lot to accomplish (because procrastination seemed like the right choice until late Sunday) I’m excited that it’s Monday. I’m meeting my sister and niece at the airport shortly before I go to class today which means I’ll get to hug them (and maybe eat lunch) before I go to school. Who could ask for more on a Monday?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bedroom Habits
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? My alarm is set at various times on various days, but on Mondays it’s generally set for 8:45.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? On average, I get at least 6 hours. (I know I should strive for more.) This weekend I didn’t sleep much (which was fun) so I’m looking forward to crawling into bed tonight.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? I made a rule for myself a few years ago that I wouldn’t bring the computer to bed because I needed to separate myself from it to sleep. I do bring my iPad to bed now though because I read a lot before I sleep. I’m starting the last book of the Fifty Shades trilogy today.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? I suppose I require at least three, but my bed currently has six. (What can I say? I like to cuddle.)
5. Do you sleep with socks on? Most nights I go to sleep wearing socks because I’m freezing, but I rarely wake up wearing them.
6. How often do you change the sheets? Once a week or as needed…
7. Do you remember your dreams? Yes, most of the time…
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep alone these days so it’s not like I have to choose a side. That said, I sleep on the side that’s closest to the wall and away from the door. I do the same thing regardless of where or with whom I’m sleeping.
9. How often do you take naps? Naps are usually reserved for when I’m feeling under the weather, but I like the idea of settling down for an afternoon nap.
10. Do you sleep soundly? I typically sleep through the night. I used to be bothered by every little noise I heard, but I sleep much more soundly now.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And hey…try saying hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday, Friends…