Am I the only one who can’t believe that it’s already Monday again? I had a full and active weekend that consisted of good company and excellent workouts, but Saturday and Sunday always seems to go by faster than the rest of the week.
One of the highlights of my weekend was my afternoon bike ride yesterday. I rode 20 miles during the hottest part of the day, and I enjoyed every minute of the sunny afternoon. But after my shower, I realized how foolish it was to ride that long without ultra-strong sunblock.
I also finished reading “Fifty Shades of Grey” so I’m reading the second book now. I’m still not sure what all the fuss is about, but I like the bond of love and the emotional connection that they have developed so I’ll keep reading. Am I the only one who thinks that Matt Bomer should play Christian Grey in the movie? Robert Pattinson might be a stellar choice too. 😉 Now it’s time for FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick and Easy
1. When is your birthday? July 5.
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Last month.
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Cabbage salad (which I have not eaten yet.)
4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live? Gavin DeGraw
5. What is the last song you listened to? This Love by Ellie Goulding
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose? Espanol
7. Does anything on your body hurt right now? I have a major sunburn. It doesn’t hurt yet, but I’m worried that it might soon. My hands are even sun-burned…
8. What’s your favorite sports team? I’m a Saints girl, and I’m a Yankees girl.
9. How often do you watch the news? Everyday…
10. Do you wear glasses? Yes, and I’ve noticed that I need them more now than I did a year ago.
This week was short and simple, and now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!