Greetings from our nation’s capital. I spent most of the weekend driving here and adjusting, and I’m in serious need of rest before I head up to New York later this week. Life is busy, but that’s what makes it interesting, right?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? My plan is to relax by the pool, BBQ and watch fireworks with Sarah and Mel. The following day is my birthday, and I’m more excited about that. 😉
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Orange and vanilla mimosas…(Yes, plural.) It’s like a really happy dreamsicle in a glass. 🙂
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. “If you can dream it you can do it.”
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. One word: Moonwalk. 😉 I’m also looking forward to lots of smiles with people who matter to me this week.
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? I’ll probably eat something from Trader Joe’s now that I’m close enough to do that.
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? Alpha Dog. It was intense and emotional, and I’m glad I watched it.
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. Of course I’m going to talk about cupcakes. 🙂 Last time I was in NY someone did his best to ensure that I had three little 50-calorie cupcakes from one of my favorite cupcake shops just because he knew I’d like them. Dear Friend, you have a unique opportunity to make it happen again this week. You wouldn’t want to disappoint the birthday girl, would you? 😉 (Hint, cough, ahum!)
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hmmm, I think I’m in the mood for the Dominican Republic or maybe Turks and Caicos. Anywhere with nice beaches and good company is fine with me. I’m not picky.
9. What are you currently reading? I’m finally reading the last book of the Fifty Shades trilogy. I’ve been putting it off because I don’t want it to end, but it’s almost over. I also just finished David Kirchhoff’s new book, “Weight Loss Boss” which was as witting and captivating as he is. Next up isJennifer Weiner’s newest book, “The Next Best Thing” which goes on sale tomorrow!
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. There are so many things, but I’m most excited about spending time with friends in NY. I’m looking forward to every minute with them, regardless of what we do.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!