Friend Makin’ Mondays: Finish the Sentence

Am I the only one who thinks weekends should be at least three days instead of the standard two?  Friday night I was content to stay in and catch up on White Collar and Suits (my favorite shows on the USA Network,) but at the last minute I decided to head out to see Magic Mike with friends.  The Suit came too, but since he was the only guy (Sorry about that, man) he just acted as the post-movie photog.

I met some cool ladies that night, one of whom ranks among the coolest people I know in New Orleans.  If you know me you know I love school, and between J and The Suit I have a blast.  I even had a dream that I enrolled for classes for the second part of the summer, but sadly I must wait until the fall to go back.  Ha…

Mom and I spent Saturday and Sunday celebrating Christmas in July. (No, I’m not kidding.)  We went to Hobby Lobby because they’re already gearing up for the holiday, then we spent way too much time watching Christmas movies.  In addition to Christmas we also love Fall and Thanksgiving, and for years I’ve wanted a white pumpkin.  Mom found this one while we were at Hobby Lobby, and she knew I had to have it so she bought it for me.  How cool is that?!

After a relaxing weekend it’s time to kick it into high gear.  I have to be at three different places today at the same time, and I’m not sure how I’m going to do it.  I’m starting my day with a run/walk with friends at 5am before tackling what will be one of the busiest days I’ve had all year.  I don’t know how I’ll accomplish everything I need to accomplish today, but I just have to so wish me luck.

Now it’s time for FMM.  If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Finish the Sentence

I like…people.

I don’t like…olives. I really despise them so much so that I walked out on a date because he insisted that I try them.

I am…a flirt (sometimes.)

I love…someone.

I dream of…living in gigantic condo with floor to ceiling windows and a viking range in the best city in the world, and if my dream guy wants to live with me that might work too. What can I say? I want it all. =)

I wonder…what life will be like a year from now.

I know…what’s in my heart. I wish others could know it too.

I went…back to school this year, and it has been awesome so far.  I feel at home there.

I have…good intentions.

I think…that what I want is on the horizon and that I have to face my fears if I want to reap the results.

I plan…to work for myself someday soon.

I regret…many things, but I’ve honestly tried to learn from my mistakes.

I do…want to be the best version of myself.

I drink…a lot of water, and my goal is to drink a gallon again today.

I wish…for things that I think every person deserves.

I am…much healthier and stronger than I was when I started, but I have also become complacent.  The latter has to change, and I’ll be sharing my feelings on that soon.

I am not…at my goal weight yet, but I’ve lost over 100 pounds. And more importantly, I’ve learned a lot about who I am on the inside, realizing that there’s more work to be done. I’ve always heard that the journey is just as important as the destination, and that means something new to me now.

I need…to workout hard again this week.

I hope…that I can continue moving forward and gain control of every facet of life that scares me right now.

I want…to move into the incredible little apartment I found in New Orleans right now. 🙂

I sometimes…wonder if I really have what it takes to reach my goals.

I always…love with my whole heart.

I can…exercise like a champion, and I’m going to do that again today.

I cannot…wait for the day when I look back quietly and think “I did it.”

I will…do what is not easy because I hope know that in the long run I’ll be glad I did.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday, Friends!

Anna F.
    July 16, 2012 at 12:40 am

Kenlie, its really great knowing that there is always out there who’s paddling in the same boat. Thanks for keeping us in good company. 🙂 we’re inspired, we dream, we achieve. You rock! -a

July 16, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Thanks for being here, Anna!

Vicki
    July 16, 2012 at 2:28 am

I finished the sentence, check it out on my blog: http://vickionline.livejournal.com/1542561.html

Jack
    July 16, 2012 at 3:07 am

Here is my take on the FMM for this week… http://blueskiesandmudpuddles.blogspot.com

Hailey
    July 16, 2012 at 6:53 am

I love this week’s FMM. It really made me think about my answers. 🙂
    I think it is hilarious you walked out on your date over olives. My sister-in-law is that way about onions.

July 16, 2012 at 11:39 pm

He was just sooooooooooo insistent. I figured it was a sign that he might be controlling, and that doesn’t fly in my book. 😉

Liz
    July 16, 2012 at 7:39 am

Here’s mine =)

Ashley
    July 16, 2012 at 7:55 am

I’m a little confused, I thought you were living in DC for the next several months? Are you back in New Orleans now?

July 16, 2012 at 8:06 am

Yep. I had to come back, and I’m so glad to be here. I’ll go into it in more detail soon.

Carina
    July 16, 2012 at 8:40 am

This was a fun and different one! Thanks!

Monday Meme | Pieces of Me
    July 16, 2012 at 10:03 am

[…] I’m back to work this morning, but first, I thought I’d do the meme from Kenlie at All the Weigh. I enjoyed the questions last week, as well as finding some new blogs to check out, so I thought […]

Rebecca
    July 16, 2012 at 10:12 am

Just got mine up. I liked the new question format.

Bella
    July 16, 2012 at 10:18 am

This FMM really goth thinking – very fun!
    I love your Christmas in July day!
    Btw, thanks for your comment on my beach cruiser post – I always feel like a celebrity has visited my blog when you comment!

July 16, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Oh Bella, you’re silly, but in the best way. =) xoxox

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Finish the Sentence « Fat Cookie
    July 16, 2012 at 10:30 am

[…] answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their […]

cookie
    July 16, 2012 at 10:32 am

Yes, weekends should totally be three days instead of two.

Had to think hard this time

Jenn
    July 16, 2012 at 11:54 am

Hate olives over here too! Your answer cracked me up!
    And I stole your “I have good intentions” answer….That is right on the money!

This was probably one of my fave FMM
    Thanks!!

here’s mine

July 16, 2012 at 11:40 pm

We olive haters really should stick together!

mevrouwhoning
    July 16, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Another fun one 🙂

Lisa
    July 16, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Wow, there’s a lot of thought-provoking questions in this one.

Courtney
    July 16, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I don’t ever comment, but always read. Here is mine!

July 16, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I’m happy to see your comment. Thanks for being here!

Fashionable Friend-Making Monday « Couture For Curves
    July 16, 2012 at 3:07 pm

[…] those who don’t know what “Friend-Making Monday” is all about, feel free to visit All The Weigh and check it out.  It’s a weekly Q&A, and if you’re into this sort of thing you […]

Ais
    July 16, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I posted as well, though I put a fashion twist on my answers as that’s really what the blog is, made the answers less “heavy” (which I think was a good thing for my particular blog): http://coutureforcurves.com/2012/07/16/fashionable-fmm-plus-size-fashio/

July 16, 2012 at 11:41 pm

That’s the nice thing about FMM. We can all take the post and put our own spin on it. 🙂

FMM – Finish The Sentance • Deb's Losing It!
    July 16, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Deb
    July 16, 2012 at 4:31 pm

http://debslosingit.com/blog/2012/07/16/fmm-finish-the-sentance/ is mine! This was a fun one. Some of my answers are a little silly… lol.

FMM – Finish the Sentence | All in Good Time
    July 16, 2012 at 5:01 pm

[…] it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments! Share this:EmailLike this:LikeBe the first to like […]

Tracy aka Tiny Tank
    July 16, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I finished the sentences and am looking forward to making some friends!
    come by and see my answers.

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Finish the Sentence « Completely Random Sally
    July 17, 2012 at 2:41 am

[…] moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their […]

Tammy
    July 17, 2012 at 4:47 am

LOVED this one! coloradosugar.blogspot.com

Amanda
    July 17, 2012 at 9:17 am

There’s mine! Sorry it’s a little late.

Holly
    July 17, 2012 at 10:13 pm

I’m a whole day late!!!! But I loved this week’s questions and just HAD to do it, even it was late! 🙂

Thanks for doing this!

timothy
    July 19, 2012 at 9:01 pm

I like…me!
    I don’t like…judgemental people.
    I am…a child in many ways!
    I love… Elvira Mistress of the Dark!
    I dream of…totems and guides. they show me the future sometimes.
    I wonder…what life could have been sometimes, if my mama hadn’t passed when i was 9.
    I know…how to do this, i just need to do it!
    I went…nowhere and that IS the problem!
    I have…to!
    I think…i can do this!
    I plan…to losethe weight tone up and pose nude. i want to be proud of my body!
    I regret…nothing! regret is a waste of time. learn the lesson and move on.
    I do…whatever i want not neccesarilly what i NEED
    I drink…diet dew and that is pretty much it
    I wish…i was more cerebral and less emotional
    I am…capable of anything, IF i just get out of my own way!
    I am not…gonna make excuses, i’m gonna do it!
    I need…move my ass
    I hope…i find my “groove” soon feelin out of step
    I want…to figure out what to do when i “grow up” i’m only 44 mayhaps soon! lol
    I sometimes…wonder if I really have what it takes to reach my goals. (gonna keep this one cause it’s speaking to me!)
    I always…sabotage myself, gonna fix that!
    I can…make a better happier future
    I cannot…go back, the past is over.
    I will…get to onederland.
    Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, Friends!