After an incredible weekend in New York, it’s almost time to get back to the grind. I have so much to share, but I’ll do that later. For now, let’s get down to business.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? I love the warmth and sunshine.
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Riding my bike is definitely at the top of my list…definitely.
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I’m too cold most of the time, and I think that’s probably better than being too hot.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? Does it stay the same? I don’t think it changes much. If I’m in the sun, I don’t really feel like eating until I cool off, but I cool off quickly in the a/c.
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Watermelon!!!!!!
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? Most of the time I’d choose the pool. I love the sun and the water…
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? Sigh…I burn even when I’m wearing SPF 70.
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? It didn’t change much because I took Summer classes. Now that those are over, it’s
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? over 100 degrees. Whoa!
10. What is your favorite Summer holiday? My favorite is Independence Day, but I love them all.
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to post the answers on your own blog, then come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!