weight loss

Yes or No?

Monday was a good day.  I worked out, ran errands, went to Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s (again) and made birthday plans which will include a trip to the White House and a stellar cupcake. I also experienced a rush of mixed emotions,  but I’ve experienced a rush of emotions that I’m not sure I could articulate right now even if I wanted to.  I have more important things like sitcoms to discuss now anyway.

Am I the only one who watches Drop Dead Diva? I seriously love Jane’s style and her wardrobe.

Who else watches the show? Do you like that she’s marrying Owen, or do you want her to be with Greyson? (Yes, I realize that these characters are fictional. Don’t judge me.)

mary
    July 3, 2012 at 1:03 am

i have watched it since day one!
    i am not liking that she is with owen AT ALL
    i do not like her new guardian angel…even though “fred” is now on mad men and funny on there too

overall i like how this season is going.

Deb
    July 3, 2012 at 1:05 am

I love Drop Dead Diva! My best friend and I both think Owen is better for her. He’s not as pretty as Greyson, but he loves her for who she is now, and he lives his life like he wants to. Yeah, he’s made a few faux-pas, but who hasn’t?

Not crazy about her new angel either. I loved Fred!

July 4, 2012 at 2:05 am

I’m not a fan of the new guy, but who can blame Fred for going to Mad Men? Sigh..

Lisa
    July 3, 2012 at 1:29 am

I like her with the Judge! I hope they don’t mess it up. I really liked her with that last guy too. Grayson..egh not my type! HAHA!

I too Miss Fred!

July 4, 2012 at 2:06 am

Grayson is totally my type…Smart, kind and he looks hot in a suit. =)

Grace @ Grace Dishes
    July 3, 2012 at 1:41 am

I’ve seen clips of the show but never watched it in its entirety! I really dig the premise though 🙂

amylou
    July 3, 2012 at 7:08 am

I love Drop Dead Diva… I miss Fred

I really don’t like Owen he is weird, but as much as I love Greyson, she isn’t supposed to be Deb anymore so she does need to move past him. However if Greyson would fall in LOVE with her being Jane and not thinking she is Deb that would be okay in my book

and did I say I miss Fred lol this new guardian angel is a jerk

July 4, 2012 at 2:06 am

Owen is a nerd, but I like nerds. I just love Grayson more. hehe

Kate
    July 3, 2012 at 7:34 am

I love it! Haven’t watched this season because I simply don’t have time. Love that she’s going to marry Owen 🙂 I would marry him, too, he’s a sweetheart and a cutie!!

Denise
    July 3, 2012 at 8:13 am

I LOVE DDD!! Jane needs to be with Grayson. And I don’t like the new angel!

Tera
    July 3, 2012 at 8:23 am

Yes. I love the show and her attire. I work at a plant so I don’t get to dress up much at all, but I wish I could dress in (and look good in) the stuff she wears!

becca
    July 3, 2012 at 11:04 am

i don’t watch but wanted to couldn’t fit it in my TV schedule and i always forgot thinking of renting it

Nicole D.
    July 3, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I watch it on Netflix…when I finish those episodes I will have to find more elsewhere. Netflix only has 2 seasons right now, in Canada anyway. But I so love this show 🙂

Kristen
    July 3, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Just discovered your blog and love it!

I also love that show. I’ve only seen the first two seasons but I loved how smart Jane was. I really enjoy shows with a strong female lead.

Corinthe
    July 3, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I LOVE DDD I’ve only seen up to the 2nd season though because Netflix in Canada doesn’t have the more recent seasons. But I LOVE the show 🙂

Daniela
    July 3, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Love that show too!!! I always liked her & Tony 🙁 Was sad when he left.

July 4, 2012 at 2:07 am

Was Tony the doctor? I don’t really remember him…huh..

Daniela
        July 4, 2012 at 11:47 am

No he was the lawyer awhile back….dark blonde hair, tall handsome guy 😉

Heather
    July 3, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I just found this show on Netflix and I love it! I watched the first three seasons and now I’m anxiously waiting for this season on Netflix…yes I’m a total snob and hate watching shows with commercials (we don’t have DVR). I enjoy your blog…keep the posts coming!

Jack
    July 3, 2012 at 11:43 pm

I LOVE that show. I watch it with my sister, and we both believe marrying Owen is far better than Grayson. Grayson only became interested in her when he began to think she was Deb. Not to mention, Grayson is a bit too needy. Owen is fun, intelligent, and kind.

July 4, 2012 at 2:08 am

I can see your point, but she loves him and vice versa…Sigh…

Vanessa
    July 3, 2012 at 11:53 pm

We don’t have cable but we have Netflix and I watch the show through that. I can’t wait to get another season. I love her style, too!

Christina W.
    July 4, 2012 at 2:54 am

LOL ok I have just been catching up on season 2 on netflix ( we had to do away with cable to save money.) SPOILERS! WHAT?!? I will be losing FRED? NO ….
    I love Greyson, but not sure they belong together now. And Janes style rocks!

Peg
    July 4, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I haven’t seen it this season, but I love it! She’s smart, sexy and funny; best of all she’s not a size 2.

Robby
    July 4, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I watch DDD.
    (1) They stopped taking interesting/complicated legal cases — now just ones that have magic little loopholes and glitches. I kinda hate that.
    (2) I don’t like owen either — now it just seems he wants jane more b/c greyson wants her
    (3) I don’t like hte new guardian angel — he’s smug and a bit of an asshole.
    (4) the kim kardashian stuff was funny — glad she can laugh at herself as much as we all laugh at her.
    (5) Why did they stop doing so many paula abdul musical numbers? Paula would have been a better guardian angel.

Jennifer
    July 4, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Love this show! Her outfits are great. I am torn between Owen and Grayson. I think she loves Grayson but Owen would be so much better for her. Owen chose her over a trip to Australia. There is so much to be said for being with a guy who choses you over anything!

Bella
    July 5, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I’ve also watched since day one, and I really hope that things turn around and she ends up with Greyson. They’ve each grown, and Greyson has fallen in love with Jane, for who she is now, not because she reminds him of Deb. Owen is nice enough on the surface, but I feel like there’s something to be wary of with him.

And I really miss Fred, but I’m happy for Ben Feldman (the actor) because his character on “Mad Men” is a lot more developed than Fred’s character was. It must be more fun to play.

Shannon
    July 6, 2012 at 7:14 am

OMG! Love DDD! I like that Jane found someone that makes her happy, but in the end….it’s got to be Grayson! Owen is great in his own way, but he seems to eager to please…especially this past week. How are you just going to drop a belief like that?!?! Oh well…here’s to MANY more seasons to find out!

Kahlilia
    August 6, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I miss Fred too!!!! I am not at all a fan of Luke no matter how good looking he is. I want Fred back!!!!

Kimmy
    April 6, 2014 at 4:00 am

OMG! Here is how it should be,

Stacey + Fred
    Jane+ Grayson/Owen

and….

KIM + PARKER
    i hate freakin Elisa for ruining kim and parker. i hate parker but they are just the beeeeeeeessssssstttttt couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!