It’s Monday again, and I don’t remember much about most of last week or the weekend. I started feeling a little rough Tuesday, and by Thursday I was utterly miserable. It has been a long time since I was in that much pain. My throat hurt immensely, and I winced every time I swallowed. I lost my voice too. I mean, when I tried to speak nothing came out. You may have noticed that I’m chatty which made that weird for me. 😉
The antibiotics started kicking in on Friday, but I still spent most of the weekend in bed. Sunday afternoon I ventured out to lunch with my friend, Melissa, before The Suit caught up with us. We all had a relaxing evening, and I finished it off with this week’s episode of Drop Dead Diva. Um, Diva fans…What do you think?! O-M-G!!!! Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? Um, no. Last Monday I started my day with a 5k at 5am, but I prefer to workout late afternoon or evening.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’d say I’m the latter…ha
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? I suppose I’m addicted to the feeling I have after I eat sweets (more than the food itself.) I talk about this a lot, and I’m trying to work through it. It’s the truth though so there it is.
4. How many times have you been in love? I’m honestly not sure. There have been times when I thought I was, but now I’m not so sure. I’d like to confidently feel it once though at some point.
5. What is your position on politics? I have opinions on everything, and I prefer not to delve into them here…at least most of the time.
6. Are you religious? I think about God, talk to him sometimes…wonder about him often, but I’m not a fan of church. That’s another topic I tend to squelch here.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Hmm, I definitely prefer luxury hotels, but I’d probably go backpacking through Europe with the right person(s) at least once. I prefer bouncing around Europe via nice hotels, but that’s the only way I’ve done it.
8. Do you have/want pets? I don’t have a pet currently, but I’d like a dog again someday.
9. Are you a sports fan? Yep. I don’t love sports nearly as much as I did before I moved to New York. I was obsessed with college football through my mid-twenties. In fact, at one point I could list off every Division 1 school and their conference. Now I’m a football and baseball fan, but I’ve toned it down a lot.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? At least a few times a day.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? Just my ears…very common.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? That’s a question that I hope I can better answer later. Right now I’m still restricted to what’s available in plus. There are some cook plus brands now, but I’ve just started branching out.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes…
14. Which season is your favorite? I like all of the seasons, but fall is probably my favorite…followed by winter, then summer, then spring.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? I’m so good at working out, but it’s not enough if I want to lose weight. I have to be better at both, particularly the food part.
16. What’s your idea of romance? Someday I want to go to sleep with my best friend every night after, well, you know…;)
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? I can honestly say that I leave my comfort zone regularly. There’s still room to do it more often, but I’m not afraid to take a chance, fail and try again. I’m pretty proud of that trait.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Christmas, Thanksgiving and all of the days in between when it’s acceptable to listen to holiday music and at least more acceptable to watch cheesy, romantic Christmas flicks. I watched “A Boyfriend for Christmas” Saturday evening, but I was sick so don’t judge me. hehe
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? City.
20. Share your life philosophy. You know, I think about this a lot too. Maybe it doesn’t seem like I’ve made progress over the last year, but the truth is I’m happier and more fulfilled than I’ve been in a long, long time. I just want to be better today than I was yesterday, and I am.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!