Am I the only one sitting at my desk and wishing the weekend was longer? Sigh…I hope everyone had a good week. Mine was low key, but there were some pretty dynamic moments.
I’ve decided to change the way I eat so this topic seemed to make a lot of sense this week. I’ll probably discuss food again this week, but right now let’s get to FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
In the Kitchen
1. How often do you cook at home? I’m rarely home so I don’t cook at home nearly as often as I should. I’m going to try to change that this week.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? I eat fresh produce. We didn’t have a lot of it growing up so I didn’t realize I loved fruits and veggies until later in life. I like it, but I like it fresh.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? You can almost always find pickles in my fridge. Is that unusual?
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Hmm, leafy greens.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. Mayo and sodas. I cannot stand mayo, and I haven’t had a soda in over three years so those things don’t tempt me. The chips in the pantry are a different story.
6. Do you eat leftovers? Not always, but sure. I like things like soup and chili better the next day, but if it’s breaded or wilted I skip it.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? I use them occasionally, but I should make an effort to use them more often.
8. How often do you try new recipes? I haven’t tried a new one in months, but I’m making something new today. We’ll see how it goes.
9. Do you make grocery lists? Do you stick to them? Sometimes I make lists, but not always.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Cupcakes, of course.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!