Did everyone enjoy the weekend? We experienced torrential downpour here in the Big Easy, but I still managed to get some things done. Saturday I had a great workout, and Sunday I weighed in and did some shopping with Mom before spending time with The Suit. We have been working on some cool projects that we plan to share at some point soon.
Last week I mentioned that Aunt Janice, Mom and I all weighed in together and decided to make it a healthy week. I cut back on carbs, only eating healthy carbs from nuts and vegetables, and it paid off in a major way. I lost 12.8 pounds last week, and I’m looking forward to seeing what I can do in the following week.
Now it’s time for FMM. Some weeks I struggle to come up with interesting topics, but I hope you’ll enjoy it anyway. If you have an idea for FMM, please send it my way. I’d love to hear your ideas too!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election? Absolutely. It’s my responsibility, and it’s also my passion.
2. Do you say curse words? Hell yes, though I try to limit them online and in the company of those who might be offended by it.
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes, and I think everyone should do it at some point. 🙂
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? There are so many people I hope to meet someday, but if I could choose one today I would fly to Rwanda to meet Ryan. He is my favorite person in Africa and among my favorite people in the world. You can see his blog at www.rywanda.com. He recently reached his 100 pound weight-loss goal, and I’m going to talk about him here later this week. Get ready to be inspired.
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you? I was at a different gym recently, and while I was working out a guy approached me. He complimented my endurance, then he asked me out. Before I could answer he said “Wouldn’t it be nice to date a guy who likes your body now so you can stop wasting time here?”
Needless to say, I told that guy no. I also explained that I don’t workout to get a boyfriend. I’m doing this for myself, and there’s no way in hell I’d spend time with someone who doesn’t understand how important it is to me to make myself a better person inside and out.
6. Do you sing in the shower? Oh yeah. I’m a total diva in the shower and in the car.
7. How often do you get drunk? I don’t really get drunk, but I drink occasionally. I just don’t like that feeling, but I do like a little buzz from time to time.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? Yes, once. I worked at a hardware store when I was a teen, and I got fired for being too chatty with customers. I was a quality salesman, but my job was to pop popcorn. Ha. Oops. 😉
9. Were you popular in high school? I can’t say that I was particularly popular, but I was involved in a lot of things. I had a lot of friends from different cliques, but I was friends with anyone who wanted to be friends. I never had to sit alone at lunch.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Same as always…Matt Bomer, Anderson Cooper and Zachary Levi.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!