Monday is finally here which is exciting because I’m looking forward to everything that’s happening later this week. Fitbloggin’ is only a few days away, and I’ve already mentioned how excited I am to connect with so many people I adore from the blogosphere again this year. I’ve written blogger specific questions before, but these are a bit different. I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone through your blog that led to an in-person friendship/relationship? I have met so many incredible people through my blog, and I have some pretty phenomenal friends as a result.
2. Most bloggers have a specific niche. What would you discuss if it didn’t seem inappropriate on your blog? I’d talk about sex more often. Maybe I will talk about it later this week.
3. If you could meet three bloggers, who would they be? I’m really excited about meeting Renee (aka PinkyPie!) She’s coming all the way from the Netherlands to be at Fitbloggin’ this year, and you better believe I’m going to hug her tight! She’s one of my favorite twitter friends. There are so many others I’d love to meet as well, but I’m thankful that I’ve met so many already!
4. If you had to choose between Facebook or Twitter which one would you choose? Don’t ask me to make that choice. I couldn’t. I enjoy twitter more, but Facebook is filled with photos. Tough choice.
5. Do you vlog (video blog?) I have been known to do it, but I stopped for a while when I didn’t have a Macbook. Maybe I’ll put that on my list of things to do soon.
6. How many blogs do you read on an average day? It varies depending on what day it is, but I read as many as I can. I don’t always comment because I cannot be bothered by the immense hassles one must often go through to post a comment on blogger. (Whoa. Sorry about the little rant. hehe)
7. What is the coolest thing that you’ve seen online recently? I saw a post via Roni’s blog recently entiteld “Hey, Fat Girl, and it stopped me in my tracks. I had tears in my eyes and chills down my arms.
8. If you gave your blog a new name what would it be? I’ve considered this lately, and I won’t be changing my name. Though if I were going to I’d call it Becoming Kenlie, or Kenlie’s Life or something like that. It will just remain as is though.
9. Have you ever attended a blog conference like Fitbloggin? If not, would you? I attended last year which has me psyched about being there again this year. I love the people, the sessions, the activities, the fun evenings…I just can’t wait. Can you tell I’m excited?!
10. In the past I have asked why you blog. Now I want to know why you read blogs? What do you take from it? I read blogs for a variety of reasons. I read some to enhance my fashion and style, some to feel inspired and some because it’s nice to feel like people understand what my life is like.
Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!