Greetings from New York. If you know me, then you know how happy I am to be here. As I was packing for this trip I decided to bring a jacket with me. First, I’m usually cold on airplanes. Secondly, it’s cool in the evenings! How exciting is that?! The temps I saw on weather.com reminded me that Fall is coming, and that inspired this week’s post.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love snuggling in sweaters and wearing my slippers. I love cool, crisp mornings and waking up to ESPN College Game Day.
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? I could do a little more swimming outside. I didn’t do as much as I hoped to do over the summer.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? It’s been two years since my last hay ride. I went to a party for Dad’s church, and we had a great time. I’d love to do that more often.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? I like pumpkin pie, pumpkin fluff and pretty much all things pumpkin. I make a stellar homemade pumpkin bread which I’m sure I’ll bake for my co-workers and classmates in October or November.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? Since I’ll have my own little home in October, I’ll decorate with what I have. I adore white pumpkins, and Mom got one for me recently. Isn’t it pretty?
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? I like a variety of crafting, but I love to knit in the fall and winter. I like to make felt wreaths too.
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Seriously? Both.
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team? I’ve already mentioned that I like waking up to College Game Day so I guess the answer is obvious. (I am definitely not diggin’ the conference changes, but whatever.) I still like college football, but I love watching the Saints. I’m looking forward to doing a little tailgating when I live close to the Superdome.
9. Share a fond Fall memory. Football games with friends in high school tops my list of fond Fall memories.
10. It’s not Fall until…Starbucks starts selling their seasonal pumpkin spice latte. I guess it’s safe to say that I am now a coffee drinker. It’s still not a daily habit, but I drink it pretty regularly now.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!