Fitbloggin Lifestyle

It’s Time!

I can’t believe that Fitbloggin’ is finally here!  I’m so excited and thankful to be part of such an incredible event again this year, and I can’t wait to see old friends and to connect with new ones.

The Suit and I are heading out early this morning so we can arrive in time for the off-site McCormick event where we’ll experience healthy food at its best.  I can’t wait to share more about what we try and what we learn here.

Yesterday was a busy day (as Wednesdays typically are,) but we got everything finished before heading out for drinks with our friend and classmate.  We had a few drinks and lots of laughs.

They’re both so handsome and adorable in their own ways.  I obviously enjoyed myself. 😉 They even got me to drink beer, but they didn’t exactly have to try to persuade me.

Life has been good this week, but it’s about to get better.  I’m so thankful for the opportunities that my blog enabled me to have, and I can’t wait to post obnoxious pictures, stories and more pictures.

What are your plans for the rest of the week?

Chris
    September 20, 2012 at 6:00 am

This fitbloggin’ thing sounds like a good time, I hope you have a blast. My plans for the rest of the week involve running from zombies on Saturday. Seriously http://runforyourlives.com/

becca
    September 20, 2012 at 6:39 am

have a great time can’t wait to her all about it
    Come Say HI

Sabrina
    September 20, 2012 at 6:44 am

I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could go to FitBloggin too. Hopefully next year.

This weekend will be one of mixed emotions and challenges, but I have faith it will be smooth sailing.

Have a great time! I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s recaps.

Grace @ Grace Dishes
    September 20, 2012 at 7:37 am

Have fun! 🙂

annamarie
    September 20, 2012 at 7:45 am

Fitbloggin sounds like a lot of fun. I need to look into it more to understand the purpose of it all. But if anything have a great time. Enjoy and be safe.

Bailey @ Onederland or Bust!
    September 20, 2012 at 8:50 am

I’m so jealous of of all these Fitbloggin’ posts today, sounds like it’s going to be a blast. Can’t wait to read all the recaps!

Angela
    September 20, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Kenz – its so great to see that beautiful smile of yours! Your happiness radiates through the computer! Enjoy this week and your time at Fit Bloggin’ and with The Suit! Can’t wait to hear all about your adventures 🙂
    Safe travels!

Natalie @ Free Range Human
    September 20, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Can’t wait to hear the recap! My mom is coming to visit this weekend so I’ve got “girl time” planned!

Ang
    September 21, 2012 at 8:29 am

I wish I’d been able to go to FitBloggin this year… I’m hoping to make it next year, though. Have fun! Can’t wait to read your recap!