As I write this week’s FMM post I find myself distracted by the Saints game, hoping that they can pull off a victory this evening. (Yes, I write FMM posts on Sunday evenings. but you knew that, right?)
My weekend was filled with friends and new furniture. The Suit introduced me to his friends from Florida who were visiting this weekend, and we went on a tour at the Abita Brewery Saturday afternoon.
The tour is free, and you’re invited to drink as much beer as you want for an entire hour! I only drank two glasses because I didn’t want to drink too many calories, but we had a great time.
The rest of my weekend was spent searching for the right pieces for my new little apartment. I still need a few essential things like a mattress and a night stand, but I’m almost ready to move in. It’s almost time, and I’m really excited about it!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? Apartment
2. What is your home’s coolest feature? I won’t live in it until later in the week, but I chose it because of the kitchen and the giant windows.
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? I made some coasters, but I’m knitting a yoga bag. I’d like to knit a blanket sometime soon, but I’ve never tried anything that big.
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? I had a lengthy discussion on this with a stranger at Sam’s earlier today which turned into a debate on the merits of Cascade verses Sam’s Club’s brand. Who knew it could be so complicated? Ha.. I chose liquid Cascade. 🙂
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? I don’t have one yet, but I plan to buy one. I have one for the living room now, but I might grab a bigger one on Black Friday and swap rooms.
6. Is your range gas or electric? Electric. I’d love a gas stove, but I can deal with using the new, pretty electric one.
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? As needed.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? Um, that’s like asking me to narrow down my favorite cupcake. 😉 If I had to narrow it down to a few I’d say Target, Pier One and Ikea. I’d like to visit Ikea soon, but I’ll have to go to Houston, Dallas or Denver to do it.
9. Do you decorate for holidays? I do. I love everything Christmas, but over the last few years I’ve started to love the fall.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? Hmmmm..My apartment isn’t very big so couldn’t they do it all? If not, I’d have them design my living area since everyone who visits sees it.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!