I’m feeling pretty good these days, and yesterday’s workout was definitely a reflection of that. After (reluctantly)working out Saturday evening I was glad I did, and I woke up ready to hit the pavement Sunday morning. My plan was to walk a 5k, but instead I walked/ran 4 miles. I crushed it (for me,) and I felt my inner confidence emerge for the first time in years. It felt so good that I decided to celebrate with another quick workout last night.
I’m weighing in today, and I’m hoping to see the efforts I’ve made on the scale. I’ve exercised consistently again this week (and a bit harder than last week,) and I’ve managed to keep my eating under control. I deserve a loss today, and I’m guessing I’ll see one. Life is good right now, and I’m happy. I like where my life is going, and I love this time of year! You know what’s coming next, right? Yep! It’s time for FMM!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Random
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. “One Girl Revolution” by Superchick, “Thumbing My Way” by Pearl Jam and “I Believe in Miracles” by The Ramones.
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. I wanted to have at least one thing on my new wall so I thought making a scrapbook page to hang would be fun. I’ll hang some grown-up stuff later. 😉
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I’d learn to speak Spanish.
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? Hmmm, I’d be Elle Woods from Legally Blonde because she’s so cute and smart and all-around awesome.
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? I love the cooler temps, football games and the fact that we get a little break at school, but it’s also the month that leads into the holidays. And I love the holiday season!
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. I proudly watch almost every show on the USA Network, and I watch Drop Dead Diva too. No shame in that, right? 🙂
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. I’m extra thankful for Janna today. She’s the kind of friend that reminds you that you’re special at random times…just because. I hope you all have someone in your life like her.
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? I relaxed a lot over the weekend, and the rest was much needed. I did some readhing and watched a movie on the Hallmark Movie Channel. 🙂
9. Do you like to dance? (I have to thank my friend, Martinus, for inspiring this question! Take a minute to go and say hello!) I do like it, but I look ridiculous doing it.
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. I am looking forward to so many things, but settling into my apartment is at the top of my list. I’ll be so happy when all of my furniture is assembled. I’m looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the view of downtown.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take a moment to answer the questions on your own blog, and don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!
And one last thing…Will you take a moment to welcome a new blogger to our community? His name is Lance. He’s really nice, and he’s lost 167 pounds so far! Take a moment to check out his blog and welcome him to our little universe. 🙂