I can’t believe it’s already October! Soon I’ll be wearing long-sleeves everyday, and no one will think it’s weird that I’m listening to Christmas music! 🙂
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I text like a machine, but I like talking because I like the connection I feel when I’m speaking to someone audibly.
2) How often do you make your bed? Everyday…absolutely. When the bed is made the room looks so much tidier. I like tidy!
3) What sounds do you hear right now? A nice voice on the other end of the line
4) List three things that you always carry with you. iPhone, wallet and lots of love in my heart. 😉
5) What are your favorite TV shows? White Collar, Covert Affairs and almost everything else created by the USA Network…and Drop Dead Diva
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Knitting, definitely. I’ve been doing some crafts this weekend, and it has put me in the mood to do more…
7) What is your favorite drink? I like water, iced coffee and French martinis…not necessarily in that order. 😉
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My mom didn’t speak English until she was in 4th grade because her first language is French. My dad has really blue eyes, and I’ve always wished I did too.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I will get my heart pumping for at least half an hour at the gym.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. The people in my life that love me.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here. Happy Monday, friends!