Emotions Reflection

Kenlie and the Blues

I’m feeling tired and unloved tonight, and while these feelings may be rare and irrational they’re overwhelming right now.  Maybe I’ll feel better tomorrow….

Until then…

What’s making you happy this week?

Jaime
    October 17, 2012 at 12:12 am

“You is Kind.
    You is Smart.
    You is Important.”

And, you are beautiful! I hope you are feeling better soon, I completely understand how you feel! Much love to you!

Holly A.
    October 17, 2012 at 12:21 am

Oh do I know the feeling! I usually just throw myself into distractions. Like reading blogs… 🙂 hugs!

Diane
    October 17, 2012 at 12:36 am

Some days are just like that. And tomorrow we can move forward.

Vicki
    October 17, 2012 at 1:38 am

Don’t feel unloved. I’m in New Orleans at the moment ( from New Zealand) and I keep hoping I’ll randomly bump into you, cause I love reading your blog. I realise I’m female and have never met you but I stil ‘ love you’.
    Remember ‘some days are better than others’

Vicki x

Michelle @The Running Jewess
    October 17, 2012 at 2:54 am

I’m sorry to hear you feel that way, but know that you are loved and tomorrow will bring great things.

This week I’m happy because I’m making positive changes and seeing results. And you are too.

Zan
    October 17, 2012 at 6:57 am

Sorry you’re feeling crappy, what made me happy this week was the birth of my baby brother and sister, hard to be sad with babies around!

Sylvia @cowgirlwarrior
    October 17, 2012 at 7:44 am

Hugs!

annamarie
    October 17, 2012 at 8:47 am

I have always believed that tomorrow is a brand new day, fresh and well needed. Hopefully when you wake up you will feel this way.

Always remember to smile…

mevrouwhoning
    October 17, 2012 at 10:30 am

Those days are rough, for sure. Thinking of you today – hoping something unexpected happens that brings joy.

“What I write is a reflection of what I’m going through, and right now, it’s a valley. But bear with me readers, because as we all know… valleys give way to foothills, foothills turn into mountains, and mountains are crowned with peaks.” ~ Elle of PFG

Patty
    October 17, 2012 at 10:42 am

I was feeling the same way yesterday. What makes me happy today is that it is simply another day. {{{HUGS}}}

Donna(roadrunner)
    October 17, 2012 at 11:10 am

I know exactly how you feel… Have a good cry and tomorrow will be a brighter day :))

Dre @ Mission Meltdown
    October 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm

I was on Twitter earlier today and staring back at me was your beautiful smile. THAT made me happy. I hope you get to feeling better. <3

suzanne
    October 17, 2012 at 9:46 pm

“hugs”

Carol B
    October 17, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Hey! You are loved and you are worth it!! We all feel like that from time to time. I just wanted to say that I admire you and want to be like you when I grow up. (even though I am wayyyyyyy older than you. ;)) You are so outgoing and friendly, I am the little mouse in the corner afraid to talk to anyone one. Keep up the good work and remember all of your Blog Friends are here for you.