Exercise

Your Exercise Goals

I’ve completed five workouts so far this week, but I’m not done yet.

What are your current exercise  goals?

Mike
    October 12, 2012 at 7:36 am

Struggling to set any…. Exercise and me are not natural bedfellows! 🙂

Kyra
    October 12, 2012 at 8:32 am

I’ve gotten in Five days worth. I usually shoot for six, but I admit I woke up and thought “ergh” this morning, so I haven’t yet.

Grace @ Grace Dishes
    October 12, 2012 at 8:40 am

Great job with all the workouts! I’ve aimed for a combination of cardio and strength training this week and so far have completed everything.

I ran 8 miles both Tuesday and Thursday! Yoga/pilates and elliptical Monday and Wednesday.

I want to buy sets of free weights or resistance bands and start working on my arms more!

Patty
    October 12, 2012 at 8:47 am

I stink this week with workouts! Going to change that today…kettlebells tonight and c25k run tomorrow. Off Monday too so will try to find a Zumba class near me. Some weeks its just gets away from me. I guess I should just get up at 5A daily and get the workout in.

Michelle @The Running Jewess
    October 12, 2012 at 11:17 am

I haven’t been the best this week with my workouts. I ran a half marathon last Sunday and I have another this Sunday. I went for one short run this week and have been biking a lot around campus. Hopefully I’ll get back to a proper gym routine once all of my races are over.

But I’ve been doing our nightly exercises! It makes me really happy to know that we are all doing them as a group. 🙂

Shelley B
    October 12, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Sunday: spinning
    Monday: zumba
    Tuesday: a strength class
    Wednesday: hiphop
    Tomorrow: zumba
    This is pretty typical for me, about 5 hours of intense exercise a week 🙂

Amanda
    October 13, 2012 at 12:31 am

You are awesome! My goal? To actually exercise! I used to be an exercise rockstar and I’ve been slacking…A LOT.

Barbara
    October 14, 2012 at 12:46 pm

My goal is consistency and finding something for exercise that I truly love to do. Too bad shopping isn’t great for muscle tone. 😉